• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ditzeeblonde (Linzi) is done and dusted

Hope all went well she should be back on the ward now.:)

Just heard again from Linzi. She went down at 14.00 and was done by 16.15. She woke up with some chest pain but has been using the morphine and that is all under control. All she can complain about is an itchy nose! Only having water via a swab and suspect she would like a good swig of water.

I've let her know that we are all rooting for her and send best wishes.

Reactions: Bev
aww thanks John, good to hear it all went well :)

Thanks for updating us John. Send her all our best x

i send kelly love tooooo... oooo she s had a reaction to the morphine! cos i get that tooo so annoying x

Thanks John ive been wondering how she was, keep us all posted :D x

ooh fantastic, thanks for keeping us updated John.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Linzi x

Thats great news glad it all went well please send my best wishes.And thanks John for keeping us up to date

Brilliant news John, Linzi is long overdue her seat on the losers bench.... Well done girl xxx

Thanks so much John, I was wondering how Linzi was getting along...

Sending love, thoughts and hugs to her...

As always xxx

Great news - thanks for the update John and please give her my best wishes for a smooth recovery.

Thanks for the update, so glad everything went well :) xxxx

yey - i bet shes going thru it at the min tho bless her! itl be worth it in the end when the lbs start dropping off - wishing you a speedy recovery girl and best wishes for the future with your bypass xxx

Back