• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ditzeeblonde (Linzi) is done and dusted

Just heard again from Linzi, she has showered, in her PJs and had her lines disconnected. She had a good sleep after they gave her some Piriton, presumably for the itchy nose!

Fantastic news, thanks for update John, i am so pleased for Linzi
xxxx

Thanks a million John... so pleased it's over for you Linzi and loads of hugs and loves on their way xxx

Lindzi hope everything went well sweety, Heres wishing you a speedy recovery with as little pain as possible.
Hope you're up and about real soon. xxxxxxxxx

Hi Linzi, so sorry my message is a little late, I've been out all day. But I've been thinking of you. Great news to hear all has gone well and that you'll be home soon. I'm sending you all my love and prayers for a speedy recovery.
Much love, Charis xxx

Have heard again from Linzi - she is going home today (Sunday), she had visits from Shaw Somers and her kids yesterday and is walking around. She sounds very positive and is looking forward to getting home.

Hope all has gone well for Linzi and that she will be back on here soon to tell us how it all went. :) My consultant is Shaw Somers and my op is on 21st September so I hope she can be of reassurance to me! xx

Last edited:
great news - back to home comforts now you can recover a little comfyer! :hug99:heres some healing hugs luv:hug99:xxxxx

Amazing Lin, so glad to hear from you and to know all is well... rest and recover precious xxx

Back