• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ditzeeblonde (Linzi) is done and dusted

Great news wishing you a speedy recovery

Good Luck Linzi, hope it all goes well, Karen x

Wishing you a speedy recovery and plenty of rest :zz:

Have heard again from Linzi - she is going home today (Sunday), she had visits from Shaw Somers and her kids yesterday and is walking around. She sounds very positive and is looking forward to getting home.

That's great news-take it easy Linzi & thanks to John for the update

Hi Guys

A BIG thank you for all yr love & support!! I truly feel amazing... I honestly never expected to be feeling this good after a major op & cannot praise the team of people who dealt with me at Chichester highly enough... it felt more like a sleepover than being in a ward!!

Thanks again guys. Off for a snooze before littlest returns from school!

Wow I cant believe how great you have come through the op! You have done briliiantly :D Take it easy and dont overdo it though your body needs to recover :D X

Oh you are going to be my role model (I hope!) . . your op being only less than a couple of weeks before mine and with the same consultant (I am going to Harrow tho). You sound as though you have come through it all brilliantly and I do hope that all continues in the same way. I am really scared and cant help imagining all sorts of wierd and wonderful scenarios but then I read all these diaries of how pleased everyone is in the long term - even those who had problems initially seem glad they had the op. I dont have a really big BMI but ALL my weight is round my middle (I am a giant pudding!!) so hope that the liver shrinking diet really helps as any organ in my middle area must be pretty big!!

Anyway you have done brilliantly so far - hope Mr. Somers comes up trumps for me. Financially this is quite a sacrifice but hope that it will be well worthwhile. Keep on letting us know how you do! X

Great to hear you're doing so well. Coping with the kids too, well done. Keep us updated with the good ,the bad and the ugly! :)

Hi Guys

A BIG thank you for all yr love & support!! I truly feel amazing... I honestly never expected to be feeling this good after a major op & cannot praise the team of people who dealt with me at Chichester highly enough... it felt more like a sleepover than being in a ward!!

Thanks again guys. Off for a snooze before littlest returns from school!

Really pleased that things went smoothly for you. I look forward to hearing all about your weight loss as it happens.

Take care xxx

Think I over cooked things yesterday, couldn't face eating anything after 3pm & my tummy was tender last night so taking it easy today, chilling out, not worrying about eating 6 small meals & just concentrating on keeping my fluids up & trying not to do stuff! xxx

Back