• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Do i give up!

Bunster85

Ho so not really a surgical question but is it time to give up on my skinny healthy dream I just feel like I'm never gonna get there and actually am I really worth the time work and patience of the people who work so hard to support me?!!!! Feeling really down that I cannot seem to find the strength within myself! Anyone else ? X

We are always worth it. Our minds kid us into believing thongs which only cause us more grief. Are you just in the system waiting for wlsurgery or have you had surgery and struggling. I had a bypass 3yrs coming in August. I had lost over 10st now over 9st as it has plateaud out. I started at at whopping 24st 11 and now am around 15 st 10 I was 14st 10n had been slightly lower but it has slowly got back to that weight. The struggle will always be there but you have to give yourself a fighting chance. You gotta fight in this life for everything. YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY WORTH IT!! XX Good luck with it all xx

Morning Buster
Nothing worthwhile is ever easy and I'm sure you will think the wheels of change are going mega slow I know I do at times but stuff is always ticking away in the background you don't say if your pre or post Wls and your bar says you joined in Feb 2014 so it's only a few months
When you read other people 's pages we all have waited,doubted then come out the other side just hold on you Will get to the losers bench!

Hi Bun hunni sorry only just spotted your post.......... have visitors with me this week so not been here alot x x x
wanted to send you some hugs hunni and say never give up, even in your darkest hour and the deepest hole always know there is light at the end of that tunnel just keep plodding on and slowly slowly you will reach the end............... i promise :) not got a lot of time right now BUT hows things going? any news on hospital appointments? whats the latest? PM me if you wish................. or i'll be back on this evening and certainly over the weekend. In the meantime don't give up on yourself you certainly are worth it and you will get there x x x x hugs

bunster never give up it may be along wait but it will all be worthwhile in the end we all deserve this chance however long it takes to get there

I can only echo what the others have said - you ARE worth it xx

I agree with everyone else. of course you are worth it and you should most definitely NOT give up! x

Thankyou everyone just feeling down on things I know I will be on the losers bench soon much love ??? Thankyou x

when you reach the other side and is enjoying the view from the losers bench you will be in a great postion to help others on the start of his/her change for a better life all thoses highs and lows are (maybe not so much this side of the bench)worth there weight(no pun !)in gold!

Back