• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I give up

slimmerkay

It's the PCT funding application saga .... again, sorry :(

Yesterday's phone consultation was cancelled because the GP was called away on a personal emergency. She hasn't sent off my application yet and I want to know why.

So just phoned surgery to make another arrangement to speak to/see her. And no answer at all at surgery!

I give up, I really do.

NO NO NO karen DO NOT GIVE UP you keep ringing karen, and if they dont answer you press redial, and if they dont answer you press redial again, im sure you know where im going with this, do not give up tho! persistance WILL pay off!!!! seriously hun im the master at that, keep ringing and they soon will see your not just gonna 'go away'........ n(( hugs)) hunni chin up xxx

Kelly's right, keep at it, it WILL pay off in the end x

Phoned again, and again, and again and then got an answer.

The GP in question is back in but in morning surgery. The secretary hasn't managed to speak to her yet. She said she will as soon as and ring me back.

I asked can somebody else not just pick this up and deal with it because it's going on too long now. She said oh don't worry, it will be sorted, leave it with me. Yeah right!

I'm in tears of frustration here.

karen read your statement under your signiture...... do not give up!!! just keep ringing and ringing babes, i know its incredibly frustrating but in life you dont get anywhere without determination and fight!!! you ring back in say half hour and then again and again, ooooo i wish i could do it for you sweetpea really do i know its dishearting and the people on the other end of the phone wont realise it as they dont want/need it so how could they ever understand how your feeling keep trying hun stay strong xxxx

I have a face-to-face appointment booked with her for 27th August which I booked four weeks ago! Can you believe that? Looks like I'd be better off waiting for that.

no i would HOUND im like a dog with a bone seriously i can be borderline stalkerish hahahahhahaha would you believe it, just keep ringing seriously they d rather get back to you than having a million calls a day~! SOOOOO GET RINGING XX

HI.
I am not sure if you got my private message the other day.
Please don't give up.
Sectary should have faxed this to your pct days ago..she is mearly passing the buck by telling you to see the G.P..
The G.P does not do admin...
Go to you surgery in person and ask for the practice manager hunny.
She should be doing this for you....I cant believe how poorly you have been treated.Even though I have just been through this myself.
Please don't give up..everyday i one more day to wait.

I am not one to complain and usually let things ride..but this is important to me so i have found a side of me to fight ....I know you can to.
I have just been through the complaints system with the doctors ..if there anything i can do to help let me know. x x

Hi Karen, Is it not a possibility fo the app to be made a little earlier? How frustrating for you, Don't give up chick, if you don't annoy them sometimes you just get "filed" away with other less important stuff.
Good luck xxxx

Karen do not give up!

Ring your surgery and ask to speak to the practice manager. Explain to her that you appreciate how busy surgery is and how hard it is to get an appointment. You are happy to have a 5 minute phone consultation with your gp and this will free up a valuable surgery appt. If this fails then you have the right to read your letter that the pct sent to your gp!

Never say give up, nag, nag and nag some more! xx

i agree julie! im the worlds best nag!! x

Don't ever ever give up Karen!
Stick at it, you will get there...
xxx

aww Karen i really feel for you, but please don't give up, your the only one who can make this happen for yourself nobody else will, good luck! hope you get some good news soon, big hugs xxx

How much did you eat love? xxx

Karen........back away from the chocolate! It wont help, long term you will just end up feeling worse.....cmon hun you are strong, you can do this. :D x

i agree PUT THE CHOC DOWN, it will not resolve this and only give you pleasure while you eat it, then after you ll be on a big low oooo itll all be ok sweetpea xxxxxxxx

Back