• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I give up

Ring back now!! Grrrr so annoying and say right i want to issue a formal complaint and can you put onto the practise manager xx

Phoned back. The application has been completed and sent off this morning. Three weeks and one day after receiving the forms to fill in :rolleyes:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WHOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO KAREN IM NOW PICKING YOU UP AND SWINGING YOU ROUND AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xx

Oh Kelly don't do that - you'll break your back lol.

Now I can ring the PCT next week to see how long it should be before I have an answer :)

Phoned back. The application has been completed and sent off this morning. Three weeks and one day after receiving the forms to fill in :rolleyes:
AT long last!!!!:D
Karen did she say how it was sent (post fax or email)???
If by post,ring pct in a couple of days to check you are on their system.
Or even email them to check and confirm you application is being dealt with..and how long it takes for pct to process the application(my pct only took one week to process)
I am only saying this because i didn't trust the GP practice staff had sent mine in after the first application went mysteriously missing.:rolleyes:
At least now the ball is rolling in the right direction.
Finger and toes crossed this is more plain sailing for you. keep us updated x x x x

I have sent this email just now to the Commissioning Manager at the PCT. Is that ok?

Dear Ms *****

My GP surgery (Padiham Medical Centre) has finally sent off the funding application for bariatric surgery to yourselves today (Friday 13th August), so you should receive it in the next few days.

I was wondering if I can send a letter for the panel to consider also? Would this be possible?

Also, can you please tell me what the waiting time now is for getting a decision on funding?

Thank you,

Karen ******

I have sent this email just now to the Commissioning Manager at the PCT. Is that ok?

Dear Ms *****

My GP surgery (Padiham Medical Centre) has finally sent off the funding application for bariatric surgery to yourselves today (Friday 13th August), so you should receive it in the next few days.

I was wondering if I can send a letter for the panel to consider also? Would this be possible?

Also, can you please tell me what the waiting time now is for getting a decision on funding?

Thank you,

Karen ******

sounds good Karen.
i hope they reply to you today.!!!!

At least you can then relax this weekend knowing its going through. x

Hi Karen ,

Please dont give up .. you are entitled to good service ...dont let anyone else decide your future ... make it happen and try to be strong xx
Hi Clare... this is an old thread from summer last year, Karen had her op in September & is doing well. xx

Don't feel a plonker Clare, we all do it LOL

Back