• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I give up

dust yourself off hun tomorrow is a brand new day xx

Well, it's done now Karen, check how many calories you have had... I ask myself if it's worth it... and it aint!

Get back on track love and shout on here someone will hear you, that's why we are all on here so much, avoiding eating and spurring each other on!

WE CAN DO IT...

XXX

Could have been worse karen, you could have eaten it all but you didnt you stopped yourself :D Tomorrows another day.....start afresh, none of us are perfect :D x

Lisa, I wish we all lived in a village... if we send a request to the BBC do you think we may all be sent to bootcamp together.... I love having you all on my journey! xxx

Aw you're all so nice :)

I was honest about the chocolate on myfitnesspal and it came out at a whopping 700 cals :eek::eek:

So I am 400 cals over my target today. myfitnesspal didn't tell me off but I could feel the disapproval.

Have now thrown the rest of the chocolate in the bin.

Karen, it's good we can talk about it, because it's going to happen to all of us and being on here can help us get through these moments... xxx

Beverlie you are so right! Without you guys today I would have eaten the rest of the chocolate and pigged out tomorrow too with the usual "Well I'm never gonna lose the weight anyway" old excuse.

Awww we'd love you here too Allie :D The village idea is great lol, cant see anyone agreeing to fund it for us though ;)

Lisa, I wish we all lived in a village... if we send a request to the BBC do you think we may all be sent to bootcamp together.... I love having you all on my journey! xxx
Bev
Bootcamp sounds good.it could even be a giggle. maybe we should suggest it.
Just the thought of me trying to do one sit up for a bit of food could put a smile on the nations faces lol:D
Maybe a village full of woman could rule the world!!!
We would defiantly get Karens funding sorted then!!:whip:

Hahaha... let's go for it Lisa! xxx

Back