• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Do i need to buy a blender?

FEDup1981

I WILL look like this!!
Im waiting for my op date for the gastric bypass.

Do i need to buy a blender for after the op, and if yes can you recommend a good one, not too expensive. Prob £30 max.

Yes you will need a blender I got a hand one from tesco for £5 and it works fine

Mine was only a cheap one that had been gathering dust in the cupboard have never used it since I could eat normally lol..xx

a hand blender is a must for puree foods there are a lot of options out there for them

thanks everyone x

Hi there, my hubby asked me if there was anything in paricular I wanted for xmas and I told him a hand blender. He nearly fell off the chair and said if he bought me that he'd never live it down with the kid's. Any how I got one as a stocking filler about a fiver from asda. Might as well have something I'm going to use rather than something thats going to be stuck in a cupboard lol xxGaynorxx

i got one from asda i think 7 pounds its fantastic i use it when i make soups ... however i did only buy it caue i was making strawberry daiquiri's all the time lol ...... heres sum i made ..
DSC00939.jpg

ok im dumb, how do ya make those ?

mmmm they look delish brett !

ice .... strawberry licqueur... bacardi... fresh strawberrys or frozen ones from asda ... and a dash of lime cordial..... all in a blender and blitz ... and add a strawberry on glass ;o) ... there like a frozen slush puppy with strawberry seeds .. go down so well

Hi fedup1981, Tesco do a brilliant hand-held blender for £4.18p. Just perfect for (almost) Macdonalds style shakes with 5-6 ice-cubes!!!!!

i make a mean Mojito too lol ... mint loads of limes bacardi brown sugar sparkling water ........ there good but lots of sugar ;o(

ohh you are hoing to have to make me one sometime... i have yet to try them but i know J loves them

ooohh they look lovely brett!

Thanks everyone, ill have a look about for one

Back