• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Do Sleevers Dump?

DaisyMaesy

Well the title asks the question.
I have read on here somewhere (I think) that sleevers do not dump but cannot find it so maybe I dream a lot LOL
So can you tell me do sleevers dump in the same way as people who have had the bypass? Do they dump at all? Or maybe they dump in a different way?

SO then from that I assume it is the intestinal part of the op that causes it?

the professionals say not, the patients i know with sleeves tell me they can and do, im undecided x

I was told sleevies don't usually dump - and neither do DSers

but I'm sure I have on a couple of occassions - can't remember what triggered it - but am sure it was something sweet once - felt awful and had terrible diarrhoea

So I think we can and do sometimes

xxx

I never have, but I haven't tried everything yet post op, I was told though that we can dump but its not as severe as dumping with a bypass.

I dump if I have sugary food with a drink & I'm 3yr post sleeve - but it's not regular because I know what the triggers are

i dumped on custard,,,, felt really ill went all weak and got a bit of a cold sweat on only had two spoons full so i don't have the stuff now lol,, we live and learn i steer well clear of anything sweet its a cross i,m willing to bare if it gets me were i wana be , weight wise that is

Back