• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Do they put a drain in for a sleeve

Hi he was a bit concerned that my urine is bright yello, but I'm not jaundiced, just need to get more fluids down, he told me not yo expect to feel better for about another 4 weeks due to the op being a major one. Trouble is on here you compare yourself to other ops and they are all so different.
He said I could try weetabix ! And mince meat, but not to have mashed potato just yet which I found odd, I thought if I could eat mince then mash would be even easier?!

The key he said is to chew everything to death before it goes down which makes sense !

How are you ? Xx

That is bizarre ! I could have mash potatoe and mince meat very strange . Yes if your urine is yellow you do need to drink more they say between 1.5 - 2 litres . I had weetabix and ready brek mixed it with 100 ml soya milk but you could have skimmed . I was told to only have half a weetabix . I'm ok not lost any more weight tho I've done 1 hour if aqua fit today and I try and swimming 3 times a week . X

Purée is vile isnt it? My oh did me some mash potato puréed I threw it away, was awful!! My mum is doing me cUliflower cheese Sunday which I'll purée with gravy ! And apple purée after.
What did you purée that was edible ? X

Hmm let me think . Soup a bit thicker , fishpie was okish . Ready brek, rice pudding if you like it I'm not keen . Chicken casserole m&s for 1 was okish . Scrambled egg . You can purée anything but meat things are vile . Oh what about broccoli cheese . X

Hi quackers
Whst I can't bear is the soup like substance once you've blended, is that how fat it has to be blended to be classed as purée ? It's horrid ! C

Quackers
If I had scrambled egg, what consistency should it be at this point? Literally puréed slime ? X

Ha ha no just scramble it as normal but not well cooked so it's rubbery and just chew it . But put milk in it this is part of your allowance x

Back