• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Doctor doesn't know procedure

suepat10

Rather than mugging the postman each morning I thought I'd call the GP to see if they've heard anything.

Spoke to the admin lady who can't see a funding application and asked me if the doctor knew he had to apply for funding first!!

Hmmmmm, I think this has all gone a bit screwy!

Anyway, she's asking the doctor to cvall me back at the end of morning surgery so I'll find out then what's happening!

I have posted exactly the same post today.

My doctor hasnt applied for funding, but speaking to the hospital, I get automatically approved.

Maybe this is the same case for you.

Fingers crossed. x

Thank you very much for that. In fact it was your thread that made me call the GP.

I've spoken to the lovely lady in the Bariatric surgery at Saint Richards who said that they can only accept a referral once a funding application has been accepted by the PCT.

When the Gp calls back, I've got a link to the funding form I can let him have and I can even dictate to him what to fill in if he'll let me :-D

When my doc referred me funding was referred for at same time . It was granted within six weeks . I think all pct need to get on the same page :D hope u have news soon x x

Well, spoke to the GP and he hasn't sent the funding application yet!!

Anyway, I managed to give him all my dates of following Cambridge etc plus he took down 4 BMI readings for the last year from my records.

At least the application will be more accurate than if he had sent it before!

Back