• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Has anyone experienced this?

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Hi everyone
Now I'm gonna appolagies before I even begin this thread lol... If ur eating then don't read this it might put u off lol
Well as some of u's may know I started slim fast on the 1st to try and get me ready for my op still awaiting date but wanna shift some weight b4 so started it one for breakfast one for lunch then a healthy cooked meal for tea, only snacking on fruit and drinking at least 2ltr water well yesterday and today wen iv needed the toilet for a number 2 lol number 2 I feel like I'm in school using that ha well iv been having diarrhea then having to go again straight after then being ok until later on in the day and doin the same again, I did think it might b a bug but it's not constant so I'm thinking is it the slim fast?? Or is it cus I'm eating less calories? Or drinking more water? Is it my body getting rid of all the rubbish iv eaten over Christmas sorta like a detox? Anyone experienced this? X

Ive never tried slimfast so I cant really help, I know other people have so Im sure someone will be along soon to answer your question ;) XX

dottychic said:
Ive never tried slimfast so I cant really help, I know other people have so Im sure someone will be along soon to answer your question ;) XX

Thanks dotty... I'm wondering if it's cus my bodys not use to having such little calories I'm not sure??? Thanks though x

i do the slim fast diet too... started again on it today only i dont even have fruit - just a shake with skimmed milk for breakie and same again for lunch then a healthy cooked tea!

differant foods effect people diferantly but if i was in your shoes i would put it down to the fruit thats making you go to the loo - fruit always does that to me - especially pears! try cutting out the fruit for a couple of day and have a slimfast cereal bar instead then you will know for sure if its that or not xxx

good luck on your diet hun - when did you start back on the slim fast? we will have to keep each other going, lol xxx

keeley86 said:
i do the slim fast diet too... started again on it today only i dont even have fruit - just a shake with skimmed milk for breakie and same again for lunch then a healthy cooked tea!

differant foods effect people diferantly but if i was in your shoes i would put it down to the fruit thats making you go to the loo - fruit always does that to me - especially pears! try cutting out the fruit for a couple of day and have a slimfast cereal bar instead then you will know for sure if its that or not xxx

good luck on your diet hun - when did you start back on the slim fast? we will have to keep each other going, lol xxx

Hi Keeley not seen u on here for a while how u doin? U got ur date yet? I started bk on the slim fast 1st of this month, to b fair iv only had a banana and a apple and that was yesterday had nothing today just the shakes and my meal tonight!! It happened just after I drunk my water so I think it's my body flushing out all the rubbish iv ate and drank over Christmas!!!
Did u lose much wen u was on slim fast b4 Hun? X

hiya hun - ive broke my laptop so ive only got this old big pc unit and im running it on a dongle too so its propper slow... not worth switchin pc on for sometimes! ive been browsing at times just not had much to say realli.
ive been doing it on and off just trying to maintain really but i started it 3 weeks before my apointment in september and lost 9 pounds when i got to hospital so it was ok.
better out than in thats what i say laura - just think of all them lbs your flushing down that bog, lol keep at it it might settle down.
ive not got a date yet dont recon i will till at least after my apointment in march either, they said 6 months wait and 6 months will be up in march so im crossing my fingers its near then, what about you?

Hi laura as you know im on the pre op diet its now day 3 omg i feel rough same symptoms as you but havent had evening meal just a cuppa soup as i dont quite know what to do with myself .Hope you feel better soon xx

yummymummytobe said:
Hi laura as you know im on the pre op diet its now day 3 omg i feel rough same symptoms as you but havent had evening meal just a cuppa soup as i dont quite know what to do with myself .Hope you feel better soon xx

Well at my hospital the diet I'm doin is the same as one of the pre op diets so I'm thinking that's why, like u on the pre op diet must be flushing it all out, I'm day 3 too... Hope it gets easier for u love wat r u eating a day? R u allowed diet coke? I find diet coke fills me up and drinking more water does too although b careful u don't drink too much diet coke as we will get addicted lol and after r ops we will b wanting it and carnt xx

keeley86 said:
hiya hun - ive broke my laptop so ive only got this old big pc unit and im running it on a dongle too so its propper slow... not worth switchin pc on for sometimes! ive been browsing at times just not had much to say realli.
ive been doing it on and off just trying to maintain really but i started it 3 weeks before my apointment in september and lost 9 pounds when i got to hospital so it was ok.
better out than in thats what i say laura - just think of all them lbs your flushing down that bog, lol keep at it it might settle down.
ive not got a date yet dont recon i will till at least after my apointment in march either, they said 6 months wait and 6 months will be up in march so im crossing my fingers its near then, what about you?

I wondered where u was hadn't seen u!!! Pleased ur bk :)
No still not heard but they said it should b feb/ march that's y iv started slim fast as they said I might only get 2 wks notice and I should b on pre op for 3 wks cus of my bmi so thought if I start slim fast it will get me at least a little prepared incase of the little notice xx

yummymummytobe said:
hi laura no im not allowed diet coke at all, to be honest i dont think my tummy would be able to cope xx

O no do u feel that bad?
wat pre op u doin? Xx

hey laura, hope ur keeping well

I have had exactly the same thing happen to me and i am following slimfast

Hi Laura

Well done for starting the slimfast. How have you found it so far? Have you been hungry?

As for the runs, its prob just your body getting used to a new regime after all that rich food over xmas. It will hopefully pass in a day or two, although there do seem to be lots of bugs around at the mo so could also be that.

Hope you feel better soon. x

tink1974 said:
hey laura, hope ur keeping well

I have had exactly the same thing happen to me and i am following slimfast

Weird hey?? O well all them lb goin down the loo :) how long u been doin it for xx

Sambucca said:
Hi Laura

Well done for starting the slimfast. How have you found it so far? Have you been hungry?

As for the runs, its prob just your body getting used to a new regime after all that rich food over xmas. It will hopefully pass in a day or two, although there do seem to be lots of bugs around at the mo so could also be that.

Hope you feel better soon. x

Hi sam
How r u? Was gonna message u not seen u on here or face book for ages u ok?
Sorry for not messaging u for ages I'm always on these sites and doin research lol u got me hooked, how is everyone? How's auntie lol? Hope u had a good new year!! We must meet up soon or I'll fone u we can have a catch up!! Hope ur feeling better than last time we spoke.
Yep started slim fast on the 1st thought wats the point of just carrying on eating myself to death new year new start at least I can track my weight lost from the start of the year and hopefully will lose b4 I go for my op.... Still awaiting date but Been told it's got to b done b4 April so fingers crossed for feb/march gonna give them a call nxt week if I ain't heard!!!!
I think the runs r deffo due to all the rich foods over Christmas I had the bug over Christmas and this is deffo different maybe my body getting use to it!!! Hope ur ok and kiddies r too xxxx

Back