• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Does it ever change?

CCPM

Fighting on day by day
This week I have had the joy of a day of pain and eventually the well received sickness which follows something getting stuck and the only way is up and out!

For goodness sake I'm almost 6 years out you would think I could get myself under control and chew the demon meat a bit more carefully. Yet every few months no - and here it comes one of those days. This time so bad I had to stay at home.

Does anyone else still have this? Has everyone else got more sense and has it under control?

Are there any other little foibles of WLS that still happen and bug you because you 'forget' those damn rules and pay for it?

chrisa

Mine never comes back up but gets stuck further down and that's when I get bad pain or if my pouch decides it doesn't like it constant pain till it moves through then toilet 4/5 times and all is done, but leaves me feeling exhausted almost 3 1/2 years post. I noticed sometimes its meat sometimes it is specific bread. I cannot have uncut any more need thin and toasted is better for me. Sometimes I don't know what caused it. I have been very good the last few days and yet this evening I am going out for a meal but will not be eating till about 8 I had my lunchat 12 so have had 6 chips and my tummy is not liking it one bit guna buscopan before I go out xx

Leda

I've been expecting times like this but it seems whatever I eat goes down and through OK. Never been sick even, sometimes wonder if I really had a bypass? Lol x

samp24

It's tricky to be mindful with every single mouthful all the time, we have busy lives, stuff on our minds and at times we have company during meals so get caught up in conversation and don't always chew enough or can rush a mouthful! It's human to slip up sometimes. Have not had to bring anything back up yet( expect it at some point though) but have been guilty of eating to quick and then feeling it struggling to go down! Don't think that will ever change because we're not perfect, and can still do things wrong even with the best of intentions x

nicola1723

The one is still do every now and then is forgot I ate and have a drink. I soon remember again when it hurts like hell!