• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Long termers - B is for

D is for "Damnit - some clothes shop somewhere is having a sale and I just have to go, don't I?!"

Damsel in Distress ( 2 for 1) shall I get that black cocktail dress in Next or the one in M&S for Christmas day & then I need new kick - a@&e heels ooooh Decisions Decisions!

I need heels now I have 2 dresses to wear , don't think I could walk in kick ass ones tho lol

You will & be able to kick a&@e too LOL i can now do the can - can , you should see me lift those legs!

Woo hoo get you :p
I have the added problem of my ankle being pin & plated so can't wear real sky scrapers , but any heel is an advance on flats with trousers , I mean , me ? a dress ???? lol

D is for all the dresses that are hanging in my wardrobe. I love dresses but wouldn't have been seen dead in one in my previous life. Warm knitted woolly dresses, smart work dresses, slinky party dresses, summer dresses and a beautiful new burgundy Phase Eight evening dress that I am going to wear on Wednesday to my works Christmas do with my new black stilettos. Whooo hoooo get me!

Kate x

Show those legs girl! I just got some lovely patterned tights too. Primark & very cheap. Gonna wear a pair with my new 'Skater Dress' tonight - mutton .... Lamb ... Springs to mind but I just gotta try. Couldn't do this when I was young so trying to make up for it now. Aaah well just a tiny bit of indulgence & I'll go back to acting my age!

Aaah well just a tiny bit of indulgence & I'll go back to acting my age!

Carry on acting anything but your age is my advice to all and sundry as I'm always reminded of Doris Day's line "The really frightening thing about middle age is the knowledge you’ll grow out of it".

LOL just love Doris Day movies. They'll all be back on around Christmas time.

Couldn't do this when I was young so trying to make up for it now. Aaah well just a tiny bit of indulgence & I'll go back to acting my age!

Me either. I wore a very revealing mini-skirt the other day around the house, just to see, y'know..my mum actually told me to "put some clothes on, for gawd's sake" Made me laugh. It really was just because I've NEVER been able to wear a mini-skirt, and yeah, it looked good. Not sure if I was exactly comfortable wearing it, so will stick with jeans for the mo. Plus it's a tad cold out there. Anyhoo, you indulge yourself, girl :D plenty of time to "act your age" in the distant future.

What about D for Damage to hubby's wallet :) can't wait for January sales xx

D is for designer..yes because after weight loss they will fit you :)

D for dancing - I wouldn't dance, mainly because I couldn't stand but also because I was so embarrassed to be seen on the dance floor. It's my Christmas do on the 15th of December and I will dance for the first time years :D

I love dancing and its my birthday at the weekend, d is also for daft I am daft but get dafter with alcohol and dancing bring it on Christmas songs just love them will be dancing all night xx hope the white stuff stays away x

D IS for dining out which we all still love to do, even though some people watch our every move to see just what we put in our mouths. D is for the decision which is our own to make we just hope that its the healthy option we chose sepending on how we feel at the time. x

D is for designer..yes because after weight loss they will fit you :)

I haven't tried yet...still a bit scary :ashamed0005:

Oh and D is for "Dumpling - Don't do it again, Alex (that's me, btw)". Not good. Very tasty, but definitely one struck off the list.

Were your dumplings made with suet n flour or dumpling mix. I find with dumplin mix i can have a small dumpling without problems have it insead of potato x

Back