• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Doesnt look like il be getting my opp in may now!!!!

Toadi x

Hi all,
Just having a winge, as i have just received another letter bout another test that i have to have. I know its not a bad thing but i wasnt told about this test so thought all the tests were booked and after that it would be the opp. The surgen said that my opp would be may time but iv just got the test date for the 26th May so that kind off scraps the opp being in may lol. I know its a good thing the hospital being so thurer but just a bit gutted. Sorry to bend ya ear ppl just feeling a bit disheartened!:cry:

Sorry to hear that chick...sometimes there are lots of hoops to jump through to get to were we want to be but hang on in there and your turn will come. I remember this was said to me many times when I was waiting and whilst I did not believe it then I do now....stay strong..xx

The waiting is dreadful Toadi. I know how you are feeling. It seems like such a long wait. Someone the other day said I shouldn't be wishing my life away, I replied that I am waiting for my life to start, or at least thats how it feels sometimes.

Try not to get too down hun. We are so lucky to get the op on the NHS that jumping through these hoops is nothing really. Your op will be here before you know it. xxx

Sorry to hear your news but it will soon be here, I was the same kept being told that it would be done in april, then I was told May 6th then it was postponed to May 20th I was gutted, but have decidedto use the time wisely to try and re-educae myself in my eating habits in as much as listening to my body when I am full, cutting down on portion sizes etc. Your date will soon be here xXx

Sorry to hear that Toadie. I reciveved a letter today asking me to ring to book an apointment when I finaly got through to a human I was told I couldn't book one cause the next avaliable date is too far off and that I would get another letter layer in the year to book one !!!! So looks like I'm in the same boat as you I'm afraid

Thanx all

Hi all and thanx for the reasuring messages:). I wouldnt mind but its only a glucose tollerence test it could be done at my doctors or even the local Hospital and the results could be sent through but nooooope not so lucky lol and the up side i had my sleap apnea test tuesday just gone and iv got my endocapy on the 6th of April so i will have 4 out of the 5 tests over and done with just a bit of a wait for the last1.

Helen what you like Tira banks eat your heart out!!! pmsl:rotflmao:

I hope the time goes fast for you and you get your op date soon.

hi Toadie. Isn't it a bummer when you get so close to the date when you think its its going to happen only to be told its not. As if you don't wait long enough it just feels like kick in the teeth does'nt it ?? I fel so sorry for you as I've just gone through it so I know the disappointment you are feeling. We will get there sooner or later. Hang on in there and think of the final result. Take care x Gaynor x

Thanx guys i am trana look on the bright side and i know that i should be gratefull that i am able to have the opp but i just cant help but be inpationt lol xXx i know it will be hear soon xXx

Hang on in there chick your time will come hopefully sooner rather than later....I am not blessed with patience either so I can totally relate to you..xx

Back