• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dont know when to stop

rubyred15

I've now got 6.ml in 10 ml band. 9 weeks in. I was 18 stone day of my consultation I'm now 16 stone today,,,,,,I. Can still fell hungry later in the day,,,that's when I want to eat? I'm getting pain sometimes, that's when I bring a couple of bites back up, then I go back to eating again,,,,,,,,,should I measure my fish or meat and only stick to that size of portion?what is the required size of protein I should have? Don't think I'll have any room left for veggies,,,,,,,can anyone advise? Thanks ruby15

Ruby ... Pick up the phone to your dietician asap as they can best advise you in line with your providers guidelines. Do you have some guidelines you were given by your provider, or their website you can refer to at least until you speak to your dietician. I would love to be able to tell you the right amount to eat, but everyone is different. How much meat / fish are you actually eating? How is it cooked?

Try not to worry ... Stressing can make it worse x

Thank you flutterby,,,,,,,I'm eating off a saucer, so I'll have steamed salmon,,,,,,or chicken. .i want to start weighing all my protein cos that's my mane meal of the day.but I'm not sure how it all is worked out...as you can see I'm loosing so,,,,,,,,,,it seems ok,,,I'm not the brightest bulb in the pack!!!!! But I'm trying...I just want to do it right,,,,'thank you all your advice will be welcome! Yes I will ring them Monday x Ruby15

I weigh out 100g protein x

Thank you,will be doing that off to Argos later,for some kitchen scales...........I'm one of those people who need everything spelling out once or twice???? I'm trying to gather all the little bits of info that will make my journey a good one..........any more tips girls feel free ? I'm trying to get my posts up to 50 so post me girls then I can reply Thanks Ruby xxxxx

Is that 100g of protein once a day,,,,,,? Say at tea time? Or 3 times a day? I need to plan my meals,,,,,then I'll know exactly what to eat and then stick to it.....Does anybody know if those meals in pouches are any good .?is it worth ordering a months supply. .? And just stick to them? Sorry for all the questions....thanks xxxxxx

Hi,,,again,,,I'm nearly at 50 posts so I'll get all my questions in......I am thinking of ordering a months supply of the ready meals off Qvc. I am missing flavoured and choice in my meals,,,,,,,I'm mostly eating. Salmon or chicken once a day.....The rest is dry crunchy food,,,,,,crisp read with some kind of filling on......no yogurts I've gone off them,,,,,,not much fruit either....Is there too much in the pouches,,,,,do they cover all your calories and protein for the day? Thank you guys

You would be much better using fresh ingredients and making things that suit you to eat than buying pouches. You then have much more control over whats in it and what a meal consists of.

What guidelines from your provider do you have? I can go back into my old posts and post up what mine suggests I have, its a very good breakdown into protein, starch, carbs, fruit, veg and forms a very good outline to where you can go from there . . .

A 100g protein is with each meal so if you have a small chicken breast or a salmon fillet ~ its about the size of a pack of cards, then serve with veg and eat protein, veg then any carbs last.

Try using a site like myfitnesspal and log your foods, as per my provider they advise to be eating a max of 1000 cals a day. My best weight loss comes in when I eat around 1100cals (but I eat approximately 90-100g of protein per day and limit carbs if I can to a max of 70g) lots of water.

It sounds like you're eating the right foods . . .dry, crispy and crunchy.

My lunches often consist of ryvita with quark, or a tuna light lunch, or if Im running around 40g muesli with chopped pear. My dinners are chicken breast normally, or salmon/sea bass with vegetables, limited carbs. I don't eat bread, potatoes, rice or pasta, not because I can't but because I choose not to.

:)

Sorry 100g per meal. Pouches don't sound like a great idea, cooking is better. Protein fills you for longer and like the previous poster says my fitness pal is great. Glad you've reached yr 50 posts. No idea what that does though!!

Back