• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need Some Help

2011metoyou85

hi all i had band fitted on the 21/12/11 since having band i gone from 20.7 day of surgery to 17.11, i have had 2 fills im now on 7 1/2 ml in 14 ml band, i really dont feel i got any restriction or im just been greedy and not stopping when i think im full, also still dont know what i should be eating and the amounth at one time.

also got 3 fill tomorrow and im really scared i have done something wrong.

i really need some help

BlueDiamond

Hello there, what size meals are u having hun??? It does sound like u do not have enough restriction and indeed need another fill x x

2011metoyou85

Hello there, what size meals are u having hun??? It does sound like u do not have enough restriction and indeed need another fill x x

for breakfast im having 2 weetabix and then at lunch a sandwich or jp and at dinner jp and salad or real meal.

last night had jp and salad and i was still hungry.

BlueDiamond

Hello again It definitely sounds like u need another fill, sometimes it takes several fills b4 you feel proper restriction hun - Good luck for your fill tomorrow - Wishing you all the best - Julie xx

2011metoyou85

Hello again It definitely sounds like u need another fill, sometimes it takes several fills b4 you feel proper restriction hun - Good luck for your fill tomorrow - Wishing you all the best - Julie xx

thanks hun, can you tell me how to get the weight loss ticker as i have tryed a number of times and wont work.