• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

doomed to fail...

hi Sarah

I can sympathise I am 30 stone and just moving is a feat in itself never mind trying to lose weight. But have got my first dietician appt in 13 days (not that I am counting LOL) and realised that since the seminar I had put weight on. Then I took a long hard look in the mirror and thought 'You are that fat now that I don't even recognise myself ! so on Tuesday I began to watch my food intake as I cant exercise it's going fine but not easy, if it was I wouldn't need to be having surgery!

Good luck, keep going

hi Sarah

I can sympathise I am 30 stone and just moving is a feat in itself never mind trying to lose weight. But have got my first dietician appt in 13 days (not that I am counting LOL) and realised that since the seminar I had put weight on. Then I took a long hard look in the mirror and thought 'You are that fat now that I don't even recognise myself ! so on Tuesday I began to watch my food intake as I cant exercise it's going fine but not easy, if it was I wouldn't need to be having surgery!

Good luck, keep going

We'll keep each other going goofy. Don't know about you but it helps me to know there are others out there in the same boat and i'm not alone x

That is part of the reason I joined this forum. Just to know that others are in the same situation and are going through the same issues and problems.

You get to a certain point where you can no longer take the snide looks and comments about your size and then your health deteriorates it's now or never.

We will all keep each other going and hopefully by this time next year I will have a date for my op!!!

I am in the same boat. I am that overweight that I have already been put on the pre-op diet and have not even got a surgery date yet, it could be up to 18 weeks wait, I am just telling myself that if I dont do it now the wait will be even longer as they won't do the surgery if I don't lose the weight! Coming on here and realising others are in the same boat and reading inspiring post op stories really helps

Zoe

You can do it zoe, keep thinking of the end goal, it's in sight now x

Ladies n possible gents! You are all so hard on yourselves. Make good choices and be kind to yourselves. In a year's time you won't even recognise yourselves, or you will be on the way to new you's xxx

Day 2 of my pre-op diet(only another poss 17weeks 5 days to go). I'm actually feeling quite positive, I think because I know it has to be done or I could jeopardise everything it has made me more determined. I just hope the positivity lasts!!

Back