• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Double chin/cream advice please.

StephieAck

I know Ive changed!
Gooooooood afternoon you lovely people xx
I am after a little bit of advice if possible. As I lose weight my double chin obviously reduces, which I adore, but I am hoping that somebody can suggest a good firming cream for me that will help to tighten up the skin. I dont have lots of floppy skin there but it isnt as tight as I would like and I want to do something about it. I use a damn good moisturiser and I massage it and also do some muscle exercises that I found on here about helping it but still I would like to do more.
So does anybody know of any really good firming creams? I will also be putting it onto my face to help tighten the skin there but it is mainly for my double chin. I would use the bio oil that I have but whenever I put it anywhere higher than my chest I get a rash, so it is no good for my needs.
There may well be no creams out there that will help but I thought that if anywhere was a good place to start for advice on this then this is the place.
So, anybody?
Steph xx

Mirror Mirror from Lush. I used to work for Lush and people used to come in and ask for it so they could put it on their boobs to firm them up! lol

I would have suggested moisturiser and a good massage...sorry chicken

The customers kept coming back for it so I would say yes lol

Right cool, might have to try that, I read the reviews on the site and it sounds good.
Thanks xx
Steph xx

Good luck with finding it Steph.... I've not got past Jaxx's post about Mirror Mirror firming me boobs....i think miracles don't happen so often tho :( xx

i can't stand really smelly creams on my face - so not sure Mirror Mirror would be for me.

I bought Olay 3 point treatment cream - and wasn't sure i was impressed and it is expensive.

Used it all up - and back to ordinary moisturiser - and can't wait till I've used my supplies to go back to the 3 point cream!!

I did the massage as shown and it's definitely more slidey than ordinary moisturiser - and I think it made some difference - though hard to say cos I get saggy, firm up, get saggy etc as the weight goes off.

Got mine from Amazon - bit cheaper!!

Angela xx

The ones that involve a lot of gurning and face pulling lol
I found them from a link on here somewhere.
Steph xx

Oh Im useless, I had found it and forgotten to post it, thanks for doing that Sukay xx
Ill be ordering some and hoping that it helps.
Steph xx

i work for estee lauder, so will probably try and get some stuff from there :)
i think clinique do a nice toner....if i can find it lol

Back