• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Firming cream

biggy123 said:
A compression garment is a REALLY tight shirt/vest/shorts etc. but also really stretchy that holds in all your 'wobbly' bits and firms it. I've bought tops from the USA and UK and to be honest have found the ASDA ones the best ...sleeves and body are slightly longer than others.

I've worn one since day one of my op and feel it has really helped.

A lot of sports shops sell them for under football strips etc but not sure they are as firm as the ones marketed as compression garments.

Check out this guy on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIz18w4G73o
**Note that he only started wearing his shirt AFTER he lost the weight but says that if he had worn it from the start his skin would have firmed up as he lost weight.

Just before Christmas I saw ones that had been specially designed for ladies with the bust area open so as not to compress that area too much.

Thanks Hun iv just had a look they look great deffo gonna get some I think xxx

Hi everyone x
I have been using Palmers Firming cream for the past 4 weeks, the sell I find very strong but I just spray some perfume on after lol.

I am 8 weeks post op, but had flabby arms and stuff prior to the surgery anyway, but along with the gentle arm weights I have been trying my skins seems to be improving also.

I have bio oil but I have only been putting that along the scar line.

Anyway, I wish you all the best with everything.
Happy New Year xx

MITZ said:
Hi everyone x
I have been using Palmers Firming cream for the past 4 weeks, the sell I find very strong but I just spray some perfume on after lol.

I am 8 weeks post op, but had flabby arms and stuff prior to the surgery anyway, but along with the gentle arm weights I have been trying my skins seems to be improving also.

I have bio oil but I have only been putting that along the scar line.

Anyway, I wish you all the best with everything.
Happy New Year xx

Thanks mitz I think ill deffo carry on using it then and fingers crossed I'll have some improvements xxx

Im going to look for some of the firming cream today.
Thanks for the tip xx

couldnt you put some essential oils into the firming cream to change the smell, lavender or something like that, lavender would make you feel chilled as well, but there are loads of different oils yyou could use.

dawny said:
couldnt you put some essential oils into the firming cream to change the smell, lavender or something like that, lavender would make you feel chilled as well, but there are loads of different oils yyou could use.

Iv got some lavender I put it in the kids bath at bed time along with there bubbles I find it relaxes them ready for bed only a drop though... Thanks for the tip would b a good idea xx

sugga said:
Im going to look for some of the firming cream today.
Thanks for the tip xx

No problem.... It's a good idea isn't it to start as we mean to go on xxx

Louanne79 said:
Cheers me dear! x

It's called soap and glory Hun it's from boots I got a gift bag full of stuff it's a lovely smell I think ur like it xc

Laura b said:
It's called soap and glory Hun it's from boots I got a gift bag full of stuff it's a lovely smell I think ur like it xc

Thanks!

I just bought some Jergens Naturals Skin Firming moisturiser.
It smells lush and claims to firm skin in just two uses. It's got pomegranate extract, which is apparently 'a highly effective antioxidant that improves and maintains elasticity'.
I'll give it a go - it's half price in Sainsburys at the moment, £2.49. Bargain.

Back