• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Down in the dumps V weight loss

Thank you so much Lin my dad is my roll model I had a wonderful child hood, and yes Ime still daddies little girl to him (still calls me baby bean it will be string bean soon L.O.L) this op is all new to the older generation but unknowings to me mum said he watched every fat doctor program going on the run up to my op Bless him!!
your dad sounds like a very wise man and that is somethin my hub always says to me.
You will all have a fab time in jan and while your there have a drink for me coz its my bday on the 26th of jan i will be 36 and hopefully about 17stone or less hehe as im hoping i will have had my op by then they did say 8wks so lets just wait and see eh?

ahhhhh he wanted to make sure his lil girl was goin to be safe ahhhhh im watchin all the progs at the mo to i didnt think i would b able to but i love em lol your soundin a lil bit better now hun thats good i dont like to see peeps down hugs lin.x

yes it is a fab place isnt hun and im so glad i found it hehehehehe i think i would of drove myself insane with all the questions i had floating around in my head its nice to come on here and be reasured sometimes glad your feelin better babe hugs lin.x

Hi weight loss twinny:D:DYou're doing fine hun, a steady weight loss like mine:D:DDon't fret about a bloody pound either;)

Hiya mixman thanks for your support, I do go to the loo every morning (Hey you lot out there dont get jelous now) But I realy am getting fed up with it all I just feel like ime on a permanent diet at the mo, only its harder cause I cant even bloody well cheat L.O.L so if any body ever said to me "Its an easy way out" I swear I will launch them! Ha! Ha!

gail

That is exactly how i feel and that is exactly what i say, u have hit the nail right on the head !!!!

:cool:Thanks Helen Ime glad you feel like your in the same boat (in the nicest possible way). but when youve been soooooo good then accumilate a 1Lb I was devo`d it felt like a stone put on to me. But more to the point how is yourself?
gail

That is exactly how i feel and that is exactly what i say, u have hit the nail right on the head !!!!

Last edited:
OOOOOOOOhhh yes please I will have some of that:gimi::gimi::gimi: I hope it works for me H.:eek::eek:
I have replied and wrote it all on my thread still feel the same :(

yeh i bet u feel **** i did the exact same thing the other week was so pissed off then i weighed myself a few days later and had lost 7 so theres always hope lol we will get there gail (((((hugs))))) xx

Hi gail michelle

Glad your perking up - we all here to support each other. Good luck on your wls.......take care now - xxMeJuliexx

Thank you Julie, Ime back to normal now thank goodness.:p Its not like me to be under a black cloud Ime just a happy go lucky type of person. But Ime happy again now. G.M
Hi gail michelle

Glad your perking up - we all here to support each other. Good luck on your wls.......take care now - xxMeJuliexx

Gr8 news gm, dont like to hear another mini member feeling down, I know we all have them , thats why we look after each other and give each other shoulders too cry on........................thats what helps give each and every one of us the strength to go through this journey .

xxMeJuliexx

Gail so glad you were able to come on and say how you felt it helps us all as at times we all get down.
With or with out the loss and gain. "this too shall pass" a little saying i use for myself whenever any feelings get me down .

Great to hear the turn around but feeling are feeling good or bad thats all they are its what we do with them (usually eat on them in my case)

Hi Gail, sorry you've been abit off it today sweetheart. Please try not to weigh yourself on a daily basis. It gets depressing after a while. I only get weighed once a month when I go to my gp's for my meds. I don't have to worry about it then lol. I' know I will have a loss in a month even if its not as big as I'd like but I don't have to stress over a lb gained one day and then lost the next. Try weighing weekly or fortnightly if a month is too long for you. Chin up and hope you have a better day tomorrowxx

OMG I got up with the larks this morning (ime up every morning @ 6ish since my op) happy as larry (back to how I am) and I am not going on those scales anymore as I know Ime addicted to them its as if they call me Gaaaaaiiiilllll come hither. But yes they won again got on them squeezed my eyes shut because mine are digi ones therefore the reading stays on in giant numbers even when you get off em and hey!! presto 3Lb gone from yesterday!!!:woohoo:but then my eyes welled up to all you lovely peeps out there to all of you who spared your time egging me on I love you all to bits THANK-YOU ALL !!!! and I mean that sincerely. You all listened to my gripe with that stupid lousy 1Lb especialy when other people have still got there long journey ahead. My dad was right again like I said he is my role model and as his old saying goes: "Dont feel so sorry for your self when there are others out there who are worse than yourself" my motto now is Yes!! eat more protein even if its just the shakes version, Yes!! as phat girl & Hopelesscase always stress get that 2Lt of fluids down per day and keep that morale up unlike me yesterday Kind Regards Gail-Michelle .xxxxx (just under 14.5 stone now whoop! whoop!):p

ahhhhhhhhh babes so glad your happier today and woop woop on the loss yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!! but do me a favour ditch them bloody scales woman there no good for you.

Im sure when i start my weight loss journey i will be the same huni and i knw you and others will be there for me when i have my wobble and down moments watch the vid ive just put up on my thread it will bring a smile to your face i promise lorra love lin.x

I am glad that you are having a better day today. I think we all get down days. I am addicted to my scales too and I am only pre-op! Well done on those 3 pounds.

Excellent news! Well done, Gail! So glad the cloud has passed.

Lx

Back