• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dr paul Super @ DOLAN PARK

kcdrapes

HI THERE EVERY ONE i AM NEW TO THE SITE,
i am going private and being banded and was wondering if anyone else had had a band fitted by dr super or had had wls at dolan park, if so I would love to hear your stories and any advice that u could give me would be much appriciated.

thankyou in advance

kcdrapes :family2:

kell

No advice sorry...just wanted to say welcome :) x

quetiapina

Bumps along somehow
Hi KC, I had my wls at Dolan park and found the staff to be lovely and experienced and very caring. I had D. Sigurdson - so not same surgeon as you. The room was very nice with an automatic bed - this kept me entertained b4 the surgery. Unfortunately not many channels on TV so glad I brought a book with me.
Good luck to you x

vanilla-cupcake

HI THERE EVERY ONE i AM NEW TO THE SITE,
i am going private and being banded and was wondering if anyone else had had a band fitted by dr super or had had wls at dolan park, if so I would love to hear your stories and any advice that u could give me would be much appriciated.

thankyou in advance

kcdrapes :family2:

Hi and welcome to Mini's

I had my op last Saturday with Mr Super and I thought he was lovely, he was in chatting with me and my hubby before the op and he was very calming

The nurses were lovely especially Betty O'Neill she was such a dote, I have read quite a few bad reviews on here about THG but so far my experience with them has been brilliant

Bring a book and some magazines as there is only a few channels on the tv

Good luck I hope all goes well with your op

Kate x

FEDup1981

I WILL look like this!!
Is he the MR Super that was on the TV recently and was really rude about his patients?

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
yes fedup it is ! his comments are a bit naff in theatre yes, but hes a good surgeon and does his job i suppose thats all that matters in the end x

AA1234

I had MR super at the Spire in Birmingham. He was lovely and talk me through everything. I have the neatest scars and he glue so I could shower and bath the same day as he doesn't use dressings.
My Mum has also had him for other bariatric surgery not related to weightloss and he saved her life she would say.
You are in safe hands.

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
:eek: just dont tell him you like beige foods lol ;)

mr hip

hey all i had mr super and his is spot on all the staff there are sound i got op on 24 may and should have done it years ago dolan park well worth it as its twice the price to have it done in ireland get my first fill next week cant waite

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
hey mr hip ! good luck with the 1st fill x

mr hip

thanks liz iv tryed to get in to the chat room but every time i seem to be the only one there dont know if its me or what need to get filled cos the hunger is coming back

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
thanks liz iv tryed to get in to the chat room but every time i seem to be the only one there dont know if its me or what need to get filled cos the hunger is coming back

the hunger doesnt ever leave banders long term the amount we can eat does through fills and restriction levels.

do you wanna chat now in the chat room ?

i be there next 15 mins if not chat another time x

liz x

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
catch ya another time mr, im off 2 bed x

LancsLass2

Hi, I had Dr Super at Dolan park and found him to be really nice. My scars are virtually non existant now and have had no problems relating to the surgery at all. Dolan parks a bit like a cattle market though. The place and staff r nice enough but talk about get em in and chuck em out. Really rushed!!!

kcdrapes

hi guys thanks for all your lovley welcome comments!! they are much appriciated!! Had the consultation with Dr Super and yes he is the one off the T,V and is just the same I didnt mention beige foods but he did say that potatoes are the devils food! From what I can gather he is just so passionate about re educating people and helping us and is top notch at what he does, so I am happy to go ahead with the surgery with him. He took alot of time to educate me on the band and what foods to eat to maximise my weight loss.
I can see why dolan park is high turn over as it looks lovley and through WGA the cheapest option out there!. I am happy to be in and out as I am far better recovering at home as hate hospitals!!

bought my p.js and slippers 2 day in preperation yay!!

kc drapes