• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hello, nearly bander here!!!

Hi ya WLS is the best !! I had my op , and 2 year aftercare with them, unlimited fills and i couldn't do without them. They offer different packages for just fills etc. Welcome to the Weight Loss Surgery Group web site
They have Fab support groups which i go too with a few others on here too in London but they have so many venues. Wendy and Steve are really close friends of mine now and are so lovely as is Colleen and Michelle and all the group. I'm on my 3rd fill now and due another on Saturday. Best thing i ever did. Hard at times but worth it ! xxx

Hiya

I dunno why I have told anyone and everyone its just my way of dealing with it and I never could keep secrets!! My mom is totally understanding as she is the same size as me just really worried about me having it done. She was crying the other day when we went to see Sally and Dr Sigurdsson!!! Oh well

Dee xx

I never used to be able to, but i`ve gotten good at it in my old age lol. My mum`d understand I think its just I don`t want alot of people to know. Not saying she`d say owt but she can let things slip by accident and I think the least people I tell the least people`ll find out. I`ve got more than enough support from my husband though!!!

Hi ya WLS is the best !! I had my op , and 2 year aftercare with them, unlimited fills and i couldn't do without them. They offer different packages for just fills etc. Welcome to the Weight Loss Surgery Group web site
They have Fab support groups which i go too with a few others on here too in London but they have so many venues. Wendy and Steve are really close friends of mine now and are so lovely as is Colleen and Michelle and all the group. I'm on my 3rd fill now and due another on Saturday. Best thing i ever did. Hard at times but worth it ! xxx

Hi Lovebug, thanks for the info. Your weight loss is fab, everyone on here seems to b doing so well which is really encouraging and making me now very certain that I`m doing the right thing. Thanks

Back