• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Little black dress at xmas

JO28172

Thought it would be a nice idea for you all to add your dream size little black dress on here and by calculating what you may need to lose to realistically achieve it!
I'm 7months out having lost 6stone with my band and I never dared dream I'd be wearing size 12 clothes from a 20.
Xmas is 7months away so for those of you just starting out....where will that take you? Go on....dare to dream....then make it real :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

great idea Jo!!! but im too scared to dream yet lol xxx

I'd like to be in a 12 but I suspect that will be next Xmas . Realistically a 14 or 16 this year

Ooooohhhhhhh love this thread when I have less jiggle I want a knee length black wiggle dress and louboutins as my Xmas (and birthday) outfit I think I could be in a size 10-12 by Xmas :) the thought of it puts the BIGGEST smile on my face - is be very happy in a 12

Ps good luck caren you are so so supportive of others we will all be thinking if you ghis week!!!!!! Xxx

Ooo this is a great one. I was size 26 (pushing 28) at the start of this journey. 3 months on I'm size 22/24. I think I would love to be size 14/16 by xmas :)

I am nearly 9 weeks post op. was pushing up to a 26 and I am now comfortably at a 22. By Xmas I would like to be a size 14. I think that is achievable :) great thread :)

Ah ladies and you know what's even greater about this thread is when you check it in december and re read those dreams, knowing you have kicked a#s!

Well I started out as size 32 and now in 20-22 sometimes 18 top, would be happy in a 16 if i can get down that far, People keep asking if i'm nera my goal, i'm 16 4 , was 13 5 when I was a 16 waist but 18 hips so God knows just have to wait n see. But am hopefull,xx

I was a 24/26 in October ... now a size 12/14 depending on where I am shopping. But I still have a few stone to go so guess under all that blubber, I am maybe a lickle girl :eek: Makes my excuse of having big bones look a bit sick now :sigh: xxx

Obviously I'm not going to do it for this year, but am expecting to have the op by this autumn - but roll on Xmas 2013 and my hubbies works christmas 'do'. Can't wait to wear something slinky, and stilettoes once again (been around 25 years since I wore anything higher than a couple of inches).

Id hope to be a size 12/14 by cmas this year (assuming i have surgery in july or august). I would be delighted!!

I think we should have a Christmas dress shopping day out!! My bf says he will buy me a kick ass dress for his works Xmas do so I hope to be a 14 by then, realistically more a 16 though.

Yes, let's dare to dream. I would love a LBD in a 12, high heels and a huge smile. Now have to find a ball to go to, otherwise will cook Xmas dinner looking gorgeous xx

I would love to think I could be size 12-14 by Christmas. With exercise it may be achievable. I was size 28-30. Am now 18 top 20/22 bottom (dependant upon skirt or jeans).

Fingers crossed I can wear a very sexy dress for my birthday in November and then Christmas :)

I'd like to be in a 12 but I suspect that will be next Xmas . Realistically a 14 or 16 this year

actually for me it will just be that clothes size i am aiming for, no point wasting money i have on a LBD that i'd never wear lol !

Back