• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dressing Removal

I was given extra plasters so had a shower 2 days later and put fresh back on after

I had to change mine after every shower but I removed them after 10 days on all but 1 it didnt look as gud as the rest so kept that covered for about another 5 days x

I think i was dressing free after a week. You shouldn't need them after this if there is no puss or goo leaking and you are stopping the fresh air from helping with the healing.....

Thank you. I've got one which isn't looking to good but all the rest look ok. So have removed all but have put a fresh dressing on the one that's icky. I'll have a nurse check it over this evening.

I removed my dressings completly after 10 days x

Never had any even immediately post-op. Just 6 little port-hole superglued together. Glue came off after 7-10days it was a pain as the glue caught on my clothes & pulled. But other than that it was great just couldn't soak in the bath for a bit so as not to soften glue to soon or reg new scars beneath so I didn't pop open in the wrong olaces

Back