• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

dropping dress sizes

everpositive

Hello everyone,

On the scales I appear to have only lost 1 stone 5 pounds which is ok I suppose in 3 weeks. In my clothes, I feel like it should be more though and I know from comments people are making that my weight loss is already visable. Can it be that you are losing inches without the scales matching the loss you believe you should be having?

Roughly how quickly have you bypassers gone through the clothes sizes?

Hello everyone,

On the scales I appear to have only lost 1 stone 5 pounds which is ok I suppose in 3 weeks. In my clothes, I feel like it should be more though and I know from comments people are making that my weight loss is already visable. Can it be that you are losing inches without the scales matching the loss you believe you should be having?

Roughly how quickly have you bypassers gone through the clothes sizes?

hi im a bander but im going thru this at the moment iv only lost 2lbs in the last 2wks but iv dropped a cloths size down in the same time i think it must happen

I havent noticed yet cause most of my trousers have elasticated waists But people have commented wish I had measured myself before I had my op

yes you can lose inches without losing weight.
Dont ask me how my dietician told me and said to measure myself and make notes.
well done
x

Yes inches come off even if you don't see pounds come off. I lost a whole dress size in my first couple of weeks. I have lost about 4 to 5 sizes now (different on top and bottom!!), it seems with every stone off I have lost a size.

HTH,
Nic:D

Hello im a newbie

Hi,
it's Andrea we met at the hospital today. Just wondering if you could let me know when the next support group meeting is
Thanks
Andrea :wave_cry:

When I spoke to Michelle Eden she was trying for Wed, March 11th from 7-9pm at the Hospital. I am working on the newsletter with her so I will know the official date by next week. I will post a notice here to let everyone know once it is set. Then after it will be the same (like 2nd Wed of every month or whatever). How did your appointment go?

Nic;)

Thanks for getting back to me. Yeah it was Ok, just gotta wait for the appointments then he said within 3 months it can be done. Hope your ok and all is well Andrea

I am doing well & loving life post-op. If I can answer any questions you have just give me a shout. 3 months will fly by and then you will be on the losing side. Have a look around here at some of the threads, this place is a wealth of information.

Best of luck to you and keep me updated as you go along.

Nic:D

Back