• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dress sizes

I love listening to you all ... you are so motivating ... fingers crossed my time will come soon ... thank you

hehe I am one strange critter for sure as I actually can answer this question. Well sort off.

Your manufacturers are WHACKED. I have clothing ranging from size 18 to size 36 that all fit. How is that even possible? (NO standardization or acceptance of standard sizing :)

Typically 30-32

This is so inspirational. Hopefully I'll be able to join you all soon and post a smaller size. At present I'm anywhere between a 26-30.

Rebirth

What a break through! I don't think I've ever voluntarily told anyone my size or weight before and I've done both this week.

Rebirth

Hiya I was a 22/24, mostly elasticated also and square shapeless specimens, now I am 16 top and 16/18 bottoms. I could have cried when I got on a pair of 16 jeans and they fit me. Now my husband is crying because I am slowly becoming a shopaholic. My biggest shock was going to have my bust measured two weeks ago. I went in the shop wearing a 42 E, and came out with a 36 FF. I think i was more shocked by the FF than I was the 36 size. Last weekend my husband took me to Milton Keynes shopping and it was so nice to be able to buy bras in other colours than black and white. I would ideally like to be a 14, I would be happy with that but like Cazbandy, I now have a fairly large apron that will need to be surgically removed and I am not sure how much smaller I can get without the surgery.
Good luck to all of you and well done to those of you who have reached some really wonderful sizes...
take care
MyNewLife:)

Hiya I was a 22/24, mostly elasticated also and square shapeless specimens, now I am 16 top and 16/18 bottoms. I could have cried when I got on a pair of 16 jeans and they fit me. Now my husband is crying because I am slowly becoming a shopaholic. My biggest shock was going to have my bust measured two weeks ago. I went in the shop wearing a 42 E, and came out with a 36 FF. I think i was more shocked by the FF than I was the 36 size. Last weekend my husband took me to Milton Keynes shopping and it was so nice to be able to buy bras in other colours than black and white. I would ideally like to be a 14, I would be happy with that but like Cazbandy, I now have a fairly large apron that will need to be surgically removed and I am not sure how much smaller I can get without the surgery.
Good luck to all of you and well done to those of you who have reached some really wonderful sizes...
take care
MyNewLife:)

i did exactly the same as you went down in back size and up in cup size lol.
Also when it comes to yr apron i too have a very large apron that covers my front and back but am now in a size 10 skinny leg from a 26/28 i find because of the loose skin i need to wear a belt and go for a high waist fit.
so there is hope for you to be smaller that a 14 as i never expected to be where i an.
take care and happy shrinking.
carole

I was a size 20 all over, now a 14 jeans, 12 top and 12 dress.

I put a size 10 top on the other day and was so chuffed!!

i really dont know about sizes i cant remember beeing anything but 26 to 30 and some 24s so every size i go down to will be a new for me. on a diferent subjet my granson loves the MJ photo and says to ask how he can get one plz.............kath x

i'm not sure what size i was in at my biggest, i'd actually given up buying clothes because i couldnt go through the trauma of trying lots of things on and it not fitting. i just bought size 22 jogging bottoms and lived in them. i think 'normal' clothes i was probably in a 22/24.
8 weeks on i'm in a 16/18 in fact just put a 16 dress on today and feel really chuffed. i want to be a 14. but 12 would be a dream come true.

I was a size 28 and I am now in size 20's although my per una skirts that are 20's are way too big - yippee!! I have just bought a pair of stretch trousers from matalan for work, just pull on type and they are only 18's a fit me really well so i am well chuffed. I only on 12 weeks post op so who knows where I wil end up!

i was a 20-22 top 22-24 coat and a 20 jeans

i am now in a 16 top 16 coat and 14 jeans

i was so unhappy last year and had given up thinking i might ever get in my old clothes i gave them all away apart from some 18s which i have got in to and had to give away since my bypass but this time for the best of reasons.
i have kept a pair of size 8 cut of denim shorts as a keep sake and a size 10 green silk dress from my teens so you never know this time next year i might be in them.
but the great thing with loosing some of this weight is my reflection is nearly how i visuallize me in my mind. Not the horror show i used to see in the mirror.

Back