• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dry mouth spray

Banderbird

Bought mine yesterday in Boots, finally found it in the dental section (should have read this topic!)

I hope two bottles will be enough.

niic0l3

I never though about getting mouth spray but thank for the head up will be getting before I start my pre op diet :)

This is a great tip. Added to my shopping list!

Thanks

Butterfly_lady

I bought it used it once it made me gag I threw it away lol

Llora

I'll have to ask them at my pre-op appt

I just drink loads of water. Have no problems with dry mouth or bad breath or anything. Might be different for you if you end up doing the liquid only diet. :)

You might be better off calling or emailing dietitian. As on my pre op nurse told me to address all questions about food and diet to them. :)

lllellielll

I just drink loads of water. Have no problems with dry mouth or bad breath or anything. Might be different for you if you end up doing the liquid only diet. :)

You might be better off calling or emailing dietitian. As on my pre op nurse told me to address all questions about food and diet to them. :)

I am a bit warried about dry mouth on the day of the operation when I am not allowed to drink.
I will email Scott tonight. already have tons of questions for him

Llora

I know! I had a ton of questions too:) still do!! :) hope you will get answer before your pre op diet starts :)

Llora

I am a bit warried about dry mouth on the day of the operation when I am not allowed to drink.

Oh have not thought about it! But on the other hand i expect to be so stressed that i will not feel anything :) also i wish/hope to be the morning surgery then less to stress about and less to suffer without my precious water! :)

Let me know what the answer is! :)