• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dry skin

Big an Bouncy

any suggestions?My skin is going very dry and wrinkly.Im older than most of you and dont drink enough so I am addressing that,but would like to treat myself to a good body lotion.Maz x

Hi, Aqueous creme is brilliant for dry skin and it's really inexpensive to buy, its much better than E45 which is often prescribed by GP's as it's less drying and as its a water based cream it pushes moisture into your skin. I recently found out that this is the base cream used for much of the Clarins range, to which they add a few perfumes and a few other things before selling it for a fortune.

Try it, am sure you will find it amazing and at a fraction of the price of other products you can use it everywhere to help your skin contract as you lose weight. xxx :)

Aqueous is amazing!!!!!!! No other word for it! If your skin is really dry you can use it as soap ;-) it won't lather but does clean and will leave you without the tight feeling of soap :)

Really cheap to XX

Doublebase is even better than aqueous ;) ask for it on script.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Best designer face creams for more mature skin are Gatineau and Clientele - they're expensive but you get what you pay for! You can get them on ebay though at a quarter of the rrp xxx

I agree doublebase is the dogs watsits .. BUT docs dont like prescribing cos its pricey ;) ..
I know as a carer it really is fab all the clients i work with have it and its a miracle cream :) ..
Hope you manage to get some xxxxx

Back