• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dry skin

I think for many of us our hair was the one thing we could rely on to look like everyone elses. So it is very distressing. Never thought it would really bother me, but I was getting very upset by it.

I use mine to hide behind all the time. That's why I've kept it long all my adult life. I'm getting a bit more confident now the weight is coming off, but my hair is still my security blanket :-/

I totally understand. I would swear by the supplements personally

Well girls, I got straight on to amazon and ordered myself some biotin supplements and the raw virgin coconut oil which arrived today so I'm all prepared!!! Thanks for the advice girls!! Xxx

Me too! Just used the coconut oil and its lovely and not as greasy as I thought it would be.
Also used the elvive triple resist last night, really like that!! My hair seemed a different texture straight away!
Will report back after a bit more usage xxx

I've been using the coconut oil since Tuesday and I can already see a difference in my skin,almost back to normal yayyy. I love smelling like coconut too :D

I just used the asda hair skin and nails. Within two days it was better - it lovely now. Looks really really amazing.

Did you take those alongside your daily vits? Just wondering, as Im on Foreceval, and im shedding loads too :( Thought I might not...but if extra vits are needed then thats what I shall do.

Yvessa would you reccomend I start taking the supplements now, I'm having op in 3 weeks or should I wait until I've had it??? Thanks

Did you take those alongside your daily vits? Just wondering, as Im on Foreceval, and im shedding loads too :( Thought I might not...but if extra vits are needed then thats what I shall do.

I take it on top of my a-z. I don't take forceval because it apparently isn't as good because it doesn't have everything an a-z complete does.

Yvessa would you reccomend I start taking the supplements now, I'm having op in 3 weeks or should I wait until I've had it??? Thanks

If I had known I'd have taken them from day 1. You won't do yourself any harm and it may help.

My GP gave me some diprobase cream for my very dry skin, which started almost immediately. It feels so much better with that all over it!

Back