• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Duloxotine, Pragabalin. How do we take these after a bypass?

seashell1974

Im on Duloxotine, Pregabalin, cocodamol and a anti inflammatory for Fibromyalgia pain, and was wondering what happens about taking these meds after bypass surgery please
?

Im on Duloxotine, Pregabalin, cocodamol and a anti inflammatory for Fibromyalgia pain, and was wondering what happens about taking these meds after bypass surgery please
?
Hi, I really think you need to talk to your surgeon about your medication, as we really can't give out that sort of advice on here hun xx

I had to talk with my GP
Some medication was changed to liquids some stopped for the first 2 weeks after my operation. But like sarnie said you really need to talk with your team.
I am no medical professional they will know what’s best for you x

Your team will advice you Hun. As some may need to be stopped for other meds. Xx

Dont worry they wont leave u high and dry im on medication which carnt just be stopped ...like pregabalin morphine ect surgeon told me that they will change it all in hospital and id go home with new precriptsion for my gp to prescribe me a diffrent route as after bypass no slow realese medication will work and my morphine is slow release

Back