• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dumping syndrome - all you need to know

RoseA

Dumping syndrome - MayoClinic.com

Especially for pre-oppers, but useful info for anyone - this website has a comprehensive description of what dumping syndrome is, what causes it, what happens when you dump, what to do when you dump, how to treat it, how to prevent it. Click through the links at the end of each short article.

Thank you Rose hope you are ok Angel xxx

Thank you Rose hope you are ok Angel xxx

I'm doing great ! :thankyou: Just back from meeting Carol150 in Bromley for coffee and lots of chat, I don't know where the time went...!
Hope you're having a good day ? xx

Thanks Rose that's a very good article. I get most of those symptoms.

I know it sounds a little warped to say it..... but I can't wait to dump! It will mean I have survived my surgery and will be re-learning how to eat.

I know it sounds a little warped to say it..... but I can't wait to dump! It will mean I have survived my surgery and will be re-learning how to eat.

i know what you mean Zionaka, but you wont be saying it when you are actually having one, its bloody horrible! But i havent touched one single lick of chocolate since!!:cry::rolleyes::D

I'm actually quite relieved to know I can dump "properly" as I've not really experienced anything other than a mild sweat before. It means (I hope!) that it'll act as a deterrent in future.

I don't enjoy dumping...but I'm thrilled that I do! (dump I mean!)

Fab, great article thanks very much

Reading through that guide I suffer from both quick dumping AND late dumping.
Steph xx

Back