• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Story - Raw and Real!

Thank you hun! What a beautiful letter - I'm so glad your got the responses that you deserved. I've cried for the second time in 2 days on this site but those are the best kind of tears because they're full of hope x

Got my letter today, saying I have to be at the hopsital for 7am on friday and have to be nil by mouth from midnight the night before. Can't believe its actually happening now............oooohhhhhh!

Lou: firstly I second what everyone has said. What a beautifully worded, courageous letter. And that's coming from a professional writer! (me!).

I have also fostered, but only once, as I had 8 children of my own. We had him for almost ten years but it didn't end well; his mother turned him against us when she decided to take him back. I'm also a grandma (of 35!!) and a great grandma of 8 (one more expected any minute!).

As to sleeve, I'm a sleever. I agree with what's been said, but so far (5 weeks post op) I'm finding the weightloss very good, and I like it that I don't have dumping issues or malabsorption either. If you end up with a sleeve you won't be sorry..it's a very good second option.

Best of luck for Friday; and keep us informed!

Secondly

Only 2 sleeps to go till my op. I thought I'd be nervous by now but I'm not. I am SO excited. It's the same feeling I get when we are going on a brilliant holiday. How blizzare!

Couldnt sleep last night cos I'm so excited. Gonna try and keep myself busy tomorrow. Gonna visit my grand kids then take my ickle foster baby to get weighed. She goes to her adopters first week Feb so I might even do a bit of her packing just to keep busy.

Wishing you a smooth journey to the losers bench hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi loobylou
I have just read your emotional letter. Definitely written from the heart x
Good look with your surgery on Friday and I will be looking forward to hearing all about your experience x
Sue

Woo hoo I'm at the hospital waiting to see the surgeon before my op. still can't believe it's happening.

XxxxX

woohoo cant wait to hear how it went :) xxx

Hi all. I'm doing good now. I had lots of adhesions and nicked my bowel. But managed to do the by pass so I am very grateful. Was in theatre over 4 hours and my family were besides themselves Been nil by mouth since op up to 2 hours ago. Had drip and also insulin drip (cos I'm diabetic). Also got a few drains on. I'm sipping water and got bad wind pain. But happy.
Thanks for all your support guys.
XxxxX

Yay Looby Loo
Yipppeeee you're the other side! Well done hope your not too uncomfortable sweets - keep us posted on your progress xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:flirt2:

Glad to hear you are through the other side to the losing team. Get lots of rest and make the most of the offers of help.

Great news Lou x shame about theatre hiccups. You will be fine x

wonderful news now it will be down all the way. You are such an attractive lady as well in spite of your weight

Great news that ur on the mend Hun happy healing n shrinking ;) xx

Back