• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Story - Raw and Real!

Had great nights sleep last night, unlike the previous night when the nurse woke me to take my blood sugar every hour. JusT had a few spoons of yoghurt and tastes nice. Managed a shower but can't get the blue dye out of my hair that was accidentally spilt during the op. don't mind really, I came in hospital a 50 yr old granny and leaving a punk rocker lol. Hope I can go home later.
I love my surgeon Mr Ammori but am very tempted to call him Mr Balamory!!!!!!

Last edited:
Yeah just realised I am now a POST opper and on the looses bench. Woooooo hooooo!

Had great nights sleep last night, unlike the previous night when the nurse woke me to take my blood sugar every hour. JusT had a few spoons of yoghurt and tastes nice. Managed a shower but can't get the blue dye out of my hair that was accidentally spilt during the op. don't mind really, I came in hospital a 50 yr old granny and leaving a punk rocker lol. Hope I can go home later.
I love my surgeon Mr Ammori but am very tempted to call him Mr Balamory!!!!!!
hahahaha thats funny! so glad you're doing good Lou, take care and happy healing :) xxx

Thank you fpr sharing your heartfelt letter. You and your husband are amazing :)

I'm now 9 days out from my bypass. Feeling really good.

I am soooooo tempted to get on the scales, even though I've promised myself I will only weigh every Friday. Lost 4lb last week and was a bit disapointed hoping for a bigger loss this week.

Keep me away from those EVIL scales.

X

wow what a powerful letter, I think most of us can relate to how you felt, good luck with the surgery

Had my 5 month check last week. Lost 2lb short of 5stone Since January and I am sooooooooo happy with my bypass. No regrets at all.
Ive dropped from a size 32 to 22. Lost loads of inches and feel healthier than i ever have.

Ive just read this thread, and wow what a lovely story.
You've done so well!
Em xxxx

Back