• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Easter - Good Friday Challenge

VikiB

I am 16 stone 6 pounds would like to be 15 stone 6 pounds or less by then

miserable

I am 187 and want to be 177.

witchingmoon

I would love to get to 22st so need to lose 23lbs

flutterby1966

I am currently 13st 9lbs (191lbs) and would like to be 13st or under by Friday April 6th ... then I can enjoy a small easter egg :)

hit my easter target three weeks early. yippee. gonna try for another 3 off in those three weeks

miserable

6.5 pounds to go. I still hopefull

Bluebutterflier

Bouncing Bander
Im on the pre op Milk diet, and just want to get through easter on it! lol

flutterby1966

my goal was to get to 13st, but I got to 12st7lbs - yayyyy

WeightyPrincess

Six Month Post Op
My target was 11st 5lb and today I weigh 11st 3lbs. This means I have met my original weight loss target and am 2lb towards my new target of 10st 4lbs. 13lbs to go and then we can call it job done!

chrisa

Hi and welcome have been reading your posts this morning, i see you are going to have a band fitted for years now i always thought thats whay I would have, i always joked with my family whenthey asked what i wanted for xmas always said a gastric band. When I was referred by doc the Hospital consultant reccommended I have a bypass, I am fit healthy have little or no health problems was very morbidly obese almost 25 stone and would have ben 45 at the time. I eat healthily but naughty sometimes but enjoy a drink, they said a bypass would be more suitable. The bypass was the one thing my husband did not want me to have. When I came home and explained what the doc had said he was very quiet and i made sure he had time off work for the next app. so he could ask the doc questions to put his mind at rest. He thought i would never be able to go out for a meal or drink or have a normal life ever again. How wrong he was I eat roughly what every one else eats just smaller portions, much smaller, if i leave anything which is most meals I give it to him so he's putting weight on now, tough luck!! I am so pleased I had the bypass and it is working but my head is still craving sweet things which is really difficult at the moment as I m off worlk with school holidays so whatever the op just be prepared our bodies alter its our mind we really have to work on. GOOD LUCK will be watching for more posts xx

safc_chick

Can't wait to be skinny!
safc_chick said:
I'm 16.8 would like to get to 15.7 by easter

I'm 15.3 today so beat this by 4lb x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
You have all done brilliantly!! Well done!!!

Raynebubble

i am 18 stone 3lb today...so by that date would like to b under 17stone x

woohoo i passed a challenge!!!
today im 16 st 9lb so defo under my target.... Woohoo to me.... :)