• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Easter - Good Friday Challenge

woohoo i passed a challenge!!!
today im 16 st 9lb so defo under my target.... Woohoo to me.... :)
Same weight as me luvva I stayed the same this week my body lkies to play this little game loose 3 weeks then same 1 or 2 weeks then down again xx well done xx:p

Whooo well I set my target as 15st 7lb and today I weighed in at 14st 11lbs so really pleased 10lbs less than expected xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

My goal was 14 st 12 lbs and I'm 14st 11lbs ( have been for a week now lol!) so I made this target. I'm very pleased !

Hi! My goal was 12 st 4 and at weigh in today I was 12 st 3! I am very pleased with that as it means I have hit another mini target of 4 stone gone.

Happy Easter everyone. X

Well done Crackers

shana said:
Im 15st 3 and would like to be 14st 7

I am 14st 4 today so beat my target by 3lbs, i am a slow loser so im more than happy with that!

I go on holiday in 8 weeks so would love to be 13 st 7 by then

well done Shana.
I've posted a May Day Challenge over in general wl discusion if you'd like to join us hun
xx

Was 16 stone 6 pounds wanted to get to 15 stone 6 pounds or less I am 15 stone 3 pounds today :)

Just reached it but it was very ambitious so very thrilled

So pleased for you mis, you deserve it xx

Than you Michelle. Just came back from France for a quick break. It was Sooooo lovely. Hope you are well?

Back