• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

my first gain

serenitylove

iv just had my first gain since my op got thru xmas fine but easter is obviously not so good for me. its only a lb so far but know it will push 2 maybe 3 by end of weekend so going to enjoy my egg sunday then back to straight and narrow monday . i think in an odd way its done me some good tho as the complacency i had has gone!

hey, I think if you gain a bit here or there...nevermind, as long as you get going after that again.lol
enjoy your egg sunday!!! :)

iv just had my first gain since my op got thru xmas fine but easter is obviously not so good for me. its only a lb so far but know it will push 2 maybe 3 by end of weekend so going to enjoy my egg sunday then back to straight and narrow monday . i think in an odd way its done me some good tho as the complacency i had has gone!

I'm struggling to, i knew this weekend would be a nightmare with all the chocolate laying around, but didnt realise just how hard it would be, so no doubt i will be joining you on the weight gain front. julie

The wls journey is not a race, it is best done slow and steady. So perhaps if the small gain (it's tiny really) gives you the incentive to be more vigilant then it was worth it.

Just note mentally what caused your struggle and perhaps think of ways to avoid the tough times in the future.

Happy Easter,
Nic:)

Hey look at your ticker you are doing fab and what can I say eatsre comes ones a year and if it means you add a lb or two then what the hell you know you will lose it as you are already determined to.
Enjoy that egg and on Monday - Tuesday you will be back on track and probably sick to bloody death of chocolate xxx next Easter when I am in your boat please send me a message too x as now pre band I know that if I eat and egg or two there is no chance it will be just a lb or two added and it wont be gone in a week ! xx

A reason why im glad ive just the bypass - so i can control myself more, because id eat every egg in sight if i could!!

Enjoy the weekend and then get back on track hun xxxx

i think in an odd way its done me some good tho as the complacency i had has gone!

Sorry to hear you have had a gain hun. Glad to hear you are not feeling complacent though. Fingers crossed for a good week for you this week xx

Back