• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

eating before a fill???

I've got my first fill tomorrow and was just wondering can I eat before I go? I'm sure I will be able to have some brekkie but don't want to get there and not get it done!! Thanks guys! Xx bring on my restriction!! :) xx

It depends what time of day it is, your provider should really of told you this. For me I dont (as advised) eat on the day of a fill.

Have you any post op paperwork you can check?

No I wasn't told anything or have any paperwork about it! My app is 1.45 think I won't have anything and be on the safe side x thanks for replys x

Hiya

I was informed no eating /drinking 6 hours before, Luckily all my fills have been @ 8am

Too late I know, but I am advised to be nil by mouth 4 hours before a fill. I just tend not to eat on the day of the fill and If I have time I will have a slim fast and lots of coffee :) hope it went well for you!

Hmm - I get my first band fill on Monday and have had no info about eating/drinking beforehand!

It's at 2pm and I'll be at work in the morning, so no way I can have nothing all day until then.. Think I might have something like shredded wheat in the morning and hope that it's ok by then.

Aftercare at my hospital is pretty rubbish, I have to say!

Back