• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How long before 2nd fill??

Léonie_

Hi guys,

I'm just wandering how long you waited until your 2nd fill,and whether it varies if you're nhs or private?

Had my first fill couple weeks ago (4mils) and don't think it's really working for me so wondering how soon I can get my next one..

Just want a gauge on it really before I email my dietician

Thanks guys

My provider runs fortnightly clinics for fills, in some areas these are weekly. The bariatric nurse just asks that I contact them after a fill if I need another or books me an appointment there and then to go back.

Does your provider have clinics? might be worth ringing and asking what their policy is.

Good luck x

Lordy I can't remember now! I would say that if you feel you need one, don't try and muddle through without one as that's what I did a lot in my first year and I really struggled.
In the meantime, also join us on the banders thread if you want, a lot of us now are posting our daily food and exercise and it's really helping to keep everyone on the right track and tackle problems.
Have a think about it as you are more than welcome x

Good Luck Leonie - just had my 3rd fill, hoping it does the trick this time!

It takes a while sometimes for you to reach the point where you can manage on your own without further fills - guess I`m still wondering when that will be!

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Back