• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

eating is such a PAINFULL time

e.green69

hi everytime i eat i am doubled up in pain!!!!!!!!
i am only eating soft food and mush and dont eat alot and always chew and do it slowly but after the first spoonfull im nearly crying..
i didnt eat yesterday untill 430pm and didnt have any pain untill i ate..
my pain is in stomach, back, chest it even hurts to take a breathe..
i am so down with it i have really had enough now:cry:
any help please
emma

Emma i'll third what everne else has said, you need to get back to the consultant, if it hurts eating muss or liquids then you may have surgical leisions (i know thats spelt wrong)

I ate something at the weekend, then drank some fluid, which backed up my throat and nearly drowned me, for about 30 seconds i was in panic mode trying to move it all :wave_cry:

Richard

Hi Emma, my god girl you really have been suffering. I know they said your windpipe was bruised but that still shouldn't make you have the pain you are having. I would go back onto liquids and phone your consultant as soon as possible. Take it easy and keep me posted x

gosh silver surfer thats awfull..
i had something like that when my food got stuck last week the first thing i did was grap for the water and i felt i couldnt breathe..
emma

hi tammy
i was just telling my partner that i think im going to go back on liquids as i am scared now as the pain is over whelming..
what a nightmare hun..
emmax

hi tammy
i was just telling my partner that i think im going to go back on liquids as i am scared now as the pain is over whelming..
what a nightmare hun..
emmax
Get in touch with your consultant hun and give the liquids a go. Try not to get down with it all and keep me posted. take care x

thanks tammy
i am so glad of your added support as at this moment in time i am very low and cant really talk to anyone about my problems concerning band as people whom are close to me just say well you shouldnt of had it done....
emmaxx

Emma I am here for you to hun, I know what its like to feel alone and you will never be alone with me as your mate....Linda x

thanks tammy
i am so glad of your added support as at this moment in time i am very low and cant really talk to anyone about my problems concerning band as people whom are close to me just say well you shouldnt of had it done....
emmaxx

I can't believe they say things like that.
People just dont understand do they:mad:

Don't be down hun, it's just you getting used to the new you. You can talk to me anytime babe, I know I havent had mine done yet, but that wont be long.

(Singing) You are not alone, I am here with you, though you're far away, I am here to stay, you are not alone, I am here with you, though you're feeling down, I'm always around, you are not alone!

Hope that made you smile Cupcake!xxxx

ohh thanks chick..
i was filling up when i read your song..
i havnt known you long but its been such a pleasure in just the short time i have..
i appreciate your support greatly babe......
thanks soooo much
emmaxx

I know, I feel the same, we're gonna be friends for a long time!xxx

Hey Emma - This problems just one of those that we all face at some time, most of us get something small go wrong post op, you'll get this sorted and get back on track, dont worry to much the docs will sort you out ! just think about how much weight your losing not being able to eat !

Take care

Richard

Keep your chin up babe. we are all here for you. i hope you get some answers from your consultant tomorrow. Keep me posted hun thinking of ya x

Hi Emma sorry to hear your having a bad time hun like everyone else has said make sure you call your consultant tomorrow. Let us know how you get on and dont feel alone babe we are all friends on here and there is always one of us about to talk to who understands what you are going through.
Sending you big hugs :hug99::hug99: xx

Back