• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

post op, somethings not right?

Are you sure that feeling you are getting in your chest isn't dumping?? it can manifest in all different ways. I kept my protein up, I wouldn't touch ice lollies because of the sugar content, I made myself smoothies, whizzed up strawberries, poured it through a sieve and added milk and a few spoons of milk powder. That was lovely to drink and I froze the left overs into lollies.

I can freely eat bread, rice and pasta now but so early on I couldn't and didn't even try for around six months as I was worried about doing damage. Even now I know my limits.

The early days are a great time to start to make the changes that you need to make on a permanent basis it helps you later on when you can eat more to make the right choices.

Good luck,

Very true Izzyanne, that last paragraph sums it all up xxx:jelous:

Im a bander but I just wanted to say last week end of week two I put on a pound. My dietician says its my body catching up with the 17 pounds I've already lost.

Im trying to get my head round when I want feeding and when gizmo my band wants feeding. When I want feeding (head hunger, boredom, comfort) I suck an ice cube.

Sending love. Post op deffo screws with your head xxx

just an update.. problem was solved, iv now lost 54lb in 10 weeks so im happy with that as its beyond average. finding it quite easy apart from a few visits to A&E.. lol

Back