• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

eating too much

costaerer

Im eating wayyytoo much. im 3 weeks post op and have no restriction at all. i can eat pretty much what i want and im really strugling with self control not to snack !! :( feeling abit depressed about it to be honest.

got a fill tomorro xx

oh dear, hopefully the fill you have tomorrow will give you some more restriction and you won't be able to eat as much hope it goes ok
Sharon

Don't worry, hopefully your fill will sort you out. Are you having it under x-ray? Good luck x

I think this is common for banders and most dont feel much restriction before the first fill.

Hope the fill goes well x

If it's any consolation to you i was exactly the same at the same time as you, i was suppose to do 4 weeks fluids, 2 weeks puree and 2 weeks mash but i did 3 weeks fluid, totally skipped out the puree side and went straight onto mash. I got to the point where i was even regretting having the whole thing done and found it a total waste of time, 3 weeks post op and got a fill!!!!! how lucky are you lol i had to wait 8 weeks and only just had my fill, back on liquid diet for 3-7 days and then onto mash for 3-7 days, have to say i am feeling my restriction already a slimfast is even filling me up now.... and there is light at the end of the tunnel hun stick with it i have lost 6pounds in 2 days :) wish you loads of luck wiht your fill and that it gives you the restriction that you are needing, take care X

gosh thats ageeeess to wait to get onto solids. also im not having any problems with any food. can have pasta rice etc quite easily. only time i get slight discomfort is if i dont chew enough.

ill let u no if i have it under x ray when i return!

:)good luck with your fill today:)

hi i dont no how bigmy band is to be honest...the radiologist who put the liquid in said he was putting in as much as possible.

def can feel restriction and only been on liquids really. only eaten a yogurt today and a couple of drinks.

the whole fill thing made me feel a bit blurgh. hurt abit when he put it into the port hole.guess im a bit sensitive still as im only 3 weeks post op.

i will tell on sunday when i can eat again how the restriction is. but i saw on the real time x ray machine thing how small mystomach is now....its tinnnyyyy!! i cant imagine im going to be able to eat anything :-S

Back