• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eating too restriction!

I eat as quickly now as i did pre op, but obviously not the amounts. I worry about my portions at times although compared with 'normal' people i eat miniscule amounts...

I think i may ring my provider and sort out my next check up appt which should be mid-december and also ask to see the dietician then. Unless of course i can get in with her before then.........

Oh such a good question!!

I actually spoke to georga (i thought it was georgina!) On wednesday about this exact issue. I told her how much I was eating and she told me it was too much.

She told me the 1st tinge sensation that I get from Miss pouchy I was to stop eating. I tried asking what amount was suitable but wouldn't really give any indication. I also wanted to know what foods she recommends. She just said a balance diet, nothing focused on carbs or protein. The one thing she did recommend was a book called Return to Slender.

I've spent this week really listening to my pouch and it has paid off. (not so much today when I skipped breakfast I feel like I've eaten a huge dinner). 4 months out and I'm still learning things daily!!

Terri i think i'm going to have a word with my gp and see exactly what WM should be providing us for our pct's money! Then i'm going to ask to see Georgia, she can blooming well fit me in with all of her other so important tasks

i've always eaten to full restriction and tried not to snack in between meals. 18 months post-op i now feel like i eat like a normal person but i do still have days where i can't finish a meal but not very often!

Back