• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Restriction

snack

Hi for al those out there who have had a band and worry they won't get restriction etc have no fear it will come , had my second fill yesterday and have gone from little/no restriction too full blown restriction gone are the days of eating all my dinner here are the days of few mouthfuls of protein shake and I'm full :) can't believe it , god I love my band xxxxx

BlueDiamond

Well done on getting some restriction, I don't want to burst your bubble or anything but most banders once they have had a fill tend to have fantastic restriction str8 away and it can subside after a few days ( obviously those who are at sweet spot the restriction stays) But good luck to you and long may your restriction stay xxx

inca10012

Good luck, how much is in your band.

snack

This is my second fill and I'm up too 6.5 ml in 10 ml band and man can I feel it xx

JO28172

Good new hun, now the learning really starts, don't be too worried if you have the odd one or two lessons (food comebacks lol) just take it easy and learn from it :) x