• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ebay here i come

Getting into the loft this week and sorting out those 20 or so bags of clothes - almost a full time job - get all my large stuff on eBay and save the profit for my new burlesque/vintage wardrobe - gonna wear the things I always wanted to and love but let other people (and my size) dictate

I hear u I have got over £1000 from my bigger clothes from selling on Facebook and eBay -£350 possible on postage but all is good :)

I've just started with mine, 8 wardrobes full of clothes, lots of suitcases stored with more lol started to list on ebay, who having listed 15 items in one day, decided I was a business and have put a limit on my account until I go through the process of a different verification. The fact that I've had it for 11 years made no difference. Damn annoying!

Good advice there on putting too much stuff on - will take months by the sound of it :)

U can ask for a higher selling limit like I did, went from 10 per month to 100 dead easy.

Ahhhhh will do. Thanks. Hubby will be busy in the loft at the weekend ;-)

Yes I know that you can, however mine hasn't been approved as yet. I still think that its rubbish when you've had an account regularly buying and selling for 11 years.

Quick question if you don't mind...

How easy is it to sell stuff on ebay? I've bought stuff, but never sold anything and I just worry that it is a bit complicated for a technophobe like me!

xxx

Easy peasy - most boring thing is getting all the detail especially when your selling a lot of stuff ie make size length colour fabric bla bla bla - I'm just impatient tho and want it done quick.

Back