• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Vicky's waiting game

vickylou

Well i have 5weeks 6days till my op, now we are in Feb its good to think it will be happening next month!

15 days till my appointment to meet my surgeon.

Less than 4 weeks till my pre op diet starts!

Today is my 5th day as a non smoker and i am doing really well so far, I think about smoking all day but i havent wanted one yet.

I have been sorting though my clothes and looking through all the sizes i have (I always keep smaller sizes always hoping and wishing i will fit in them someday) and omg never relised how much i have, From a size 26 all the way to a 14granted only 2 tops in a 14 but still!!!!! size 26, 24 and 22 clothes fill my 3 double wadrobes!! I must have inexcess of 50 pairs of jeans.
Think the charity shop is gonna be full if i dont sell anything after my op, or is there any clothes swops that go on here?
At least I will have a new outfit to wear everyday for a while till i drop a lot of sizes, I can wear and throw no washing lol

Hi Vicky , I am 5 weeks 2 days away from my bypass .
Know what you mean about starting to feel real now its next month .
Good luck on your journey xx

Disposable clothes i like it :) never mind no washing no Bloody Ironing :)

Disposable clothes i like it :) never mind no washing no Bloody Ironing :)

Yes never thought of that but unfortunatley they need ironing before I wear them lol I am an iron what I wear on the day girl!

i bet soon though you'll have loads of lovely dresses to hang in your wardrobe :) by the time summer comes you won't fit any of your old stuff xx do you know i can't wait for that part :)

oh i defo cant wait to buy smaller sizes, not sure about the dresses though lol

i like summer dresses :) there's an online shop called Yours ( sorry if you know of it ) but they have some lovely stuff and reasonable prices and i always look in the sale section can get a dress or whatever for £8 or so xx

vickylou said:
Well i have 5weeks 6days till my op, now we are in Feb its good to think it will be happening next month!

15 days till my appointment to meet my surgeon.

Less than 4 weeks till my pre op diet starts!

Today is my 5th day as a non smoker and i am doing really well so far, I think about smoking all day but i havent wanted one yet.

I have been sorting though my clothes and looking through all the sizes i have (I always keep smaller sizes always hoping and wishing i will fit in them someday) and omg never relised how much i have, From a size 26 all the way to a 14granted only 2 tops in a 14 but still!!!!! size 26, 24 and 22 clothes fill my 3 double wadrobes!! I must have inexcess of 50 pairs of jeans.
Think the charity shop is gonna be full if i dont sell anything after my op, or is there any clothes swops that go on here?
At least I will have a new outfit to wear everyday for a while till i drop a lot of sizes, I can wear and throw no washing lol

This was like reading something I've wrote!
For years I've stored clothes away rangeing from 26 to a size 10,
It was a godsend to dig out all the different sizes and finally make use of them,it saved me a fortune while I was dropping sizes.
Today I'm a size 12 x
Good luck

This was like reading something I've wrote!
For years I've stored clothes away rangeing from 26 to a size 10,
It was a godsend to dig out all the different sizes and finally make use of them,it saved me a fortune while I was dropping sizes.
Today I'm a size 12 x
Good luck

Oh i just can't wait to be able to fit in the next size down let alone after that, the 13th March cant come quick enough. I have 2 massive bags under my bed which i remembered i had the other day with smaller sizes in but there is no room any where at the mo so they will have to stay there till the bigger sizes r gone

Back