• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ebay stuff

bobo

Hi everyone , im not sure if im allowed to post this , so i do apologizes if im not !! Iv just put a few things on Ebay size 22 mainly dresses , theres not much but might be worth a look for any of you going down sizes xxx

Hi everyone , im not sure if im allowed to post this , so i do apologizes if im not !! Iv just put a few things on Ebay size 22 mainly dresses , theres not much but might be worth a look for any of you going down sizes xxx

My ebay user name is (robjoebarber) xx

Im new to this site but i would of thought they'd have some sort of ebay type thing on here or a swap shop at the meetings, make sense seen as most people seem to be going though a lot of clothes so quickly and i hate the thought of throwing them out esp with the price of bigger clothes!
I keep wondering how my husband will respond when i can finally go on a spending spree! I know he'll be pleased for me but not so sure he'll like the bank statements lol!!

I've been promised a trip to agent provocoteur when I am to my favoured size :D

Hiden beauty,
My sister said to me that once i reach a size im happy with she'll buy ne a new wardrobe! Only the wardrobe tho not the clothes!! checky cow, i'll just have to nick her clothes, bring on them skinny jeans lol
Vicky x

Thanks for your replies ladies , i just thought if people wanted some clothes they would already be looking lol , i did however bid on a top this morning of someone else and won for 99p , bargain !! xx

Back