• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before you lost the weight did you...

That's her!! Thank You

Just going to order the DVD's now!!

The lakes are fantastic and i've so far climbed a lot up there, nothing better than standing 3000 foot up on the top of something looking down on the world.
I've got the full series on DVD and its brill, inspirational watching, and of course Julia's a fox too lol :D

Oooh another walker - what kind of walking do you do Mixman !

I'm of up to Snowdonia in two weeks peak bagging - the harder the climb the more satisfied i get :D

The last time I climbed Snowdon must have been 30 years ago. Used to do it a lot as a teenager, I'm jealous, hope you have fun.

Sorry, thread hijacked a little!

The air rifts are sooo comfy!!! I call them pig toes! Lol! I have them in several colours. One tip though, always wear socks with them. You can buy the split toe socks from uniqlo which are better and cheaper than nikes own rift socks.

Sorry, thread hijacked a little!

The air rifts are sooo comfy!!! I call them pig toes! Lol! I have them in several colours. One tip though, always wear socks with them. You can buy the split toe socks from uniqlo which are better and cheaper than nikes own rift socks.

Cheers Amy :superwoman:

I've ordered another couple of extra pairs of socks too from JD Sports as well :D

Yup - 2 days before hospital I bought some size 12 ripped jeans off ebay. That will do for me. I don't want to go any smaller, I am too busty plus I want to be fit not skinny.:D

Buy any clothes at the goal size you wanted to be at ?

I know most people on here want to be healthy and arent particularly bothered what size they are, in all honesty as I said in another thread Im doing it for my helth and to enjoy my kids.

But i did see a spanking pair of jeams the other day on ebay, size 14, for £1.50 lol brand new. So i bid n won them. They arrived this morning. I bought them for 2 reasons tbh, 1 - that I MIGHT get into them one day and they arent going to go out of date.
The main reason i bought them though was because when I get fed up with myself and feel that its not worth the hassle, (im sure there will be days like that ) Ill get them out and hang them on the wardrobe where i can see them and hopefully it will give me a spur on.
ATM i cant even get my foot in them properly lol and if all ewlse fails they can go back on ebay for £2.00 and ill make a profit :D

Please tell me im not the only one thats done it. ?

You can't beat a good incentive so I think it's a good idea.

I do look at beautiful clothes and think about buying them all the time...I have to wait until I get the ok for the operation and then I might start buying a few bit here and there and maybe at different sizes to help along the way down.

(((hugs)))

I know what you mean Snow, I still havent had the go ahead, fingers crossed the man from the Spire he says yes, today lol.

BUT no matter what he says I still need to lose the weight so they are my goal, be it the drastic way or some other way Ill get into them lol.
right now they look like they should be in my 11yr olds wardrobe,albeit a tad too long for her and way to big, but they sure as hell dont look like they go in mine at the moment. lol:D

Back