• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Eek got op date

jeany

Had the call - message on answerphone giving me my date of 9th November. Very scared, but wanting to start my new healthy life.

woohoo wtg jeany :) good luck honey yayyy :) xxx

Wonderful news xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Great news, heres to a new life x

Good for you, am so pleased for you xxx

Good luck Jeany ... its exciting getting your date isnt it? I got mine too the week after yours and its still sinking in this is 'IT' lol!!

I hope all goes well for you and look forward to reading all about your life changing journey :)

Jen1961 said:
Good luck Jeany ... its exciting getting your date isnt it? I got mine too the week after yours and its still sinking in this is 'IT' lol!!

I hope all goes well for you and look forward to reading all about your life changing journey :)

Thanks Jen and good luck to you also x

Had the call - message on answerphone giving me my date of 9th November. Very scared, but wanting to start my new healthy life.

:clap::clap: :bunnydance::bunnydance:

suzym said:
Hi

How exciting where and when is your op ?? I am new and my op is not till nov also, suzy x

Having op at Salford on 9th November - hopefully on the mend ready for Xmas. Good luck with your op x

Back