• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre-op diet begins today

jeany

Today I start my pre-op diet in readiness for op on 9th November.

Veg and salad at the ready.

Eek not long now!

Good luck Jeany. I'll be joining you on Tuesday with my pre op diet. Off shopping later for essential supplies lol!!

Last edited:
Jen1961 said:
Good luck Jenny. I'll be joining you on Tuesday with my pre op diet. Off shopping later for essential supplies lol!!

I tried a couple of days last week just so I knew what to expect. I found breakfast to lunch hard as I have breakfast at six. Decided porridge best, with banana mid morning.

I can cope with lunch and tea by having plenty salad/veg.

Good luck x

how exciting! good luck jeany :) xxx

Woohoo! Good luck :)

Good luck Hun, am sure if u fill up on liquids in-between meals it won't be such a struggle, u are practically within reach of that light at the end of the tunnel. :) it will fly by xx

Good luck hun, wont be long now, i filled up on mushrooms and peppers as they are allowed. xxx

BEXS99 said:
Good luck hun, wont be long now, i filled up on mushrooms and peppers as they are allowed. xxx

From looking at the diet I think it's a case of planning and being organised.

How are you doing Bex? X

Yes plan your meals hun, i was allowed to swop or save my carbs, and used different ways. I am really good feel great hun, get abit tired, but been up and about since day 1, you have nothing to worry about xxx Here if you need me x

BEXS99 said:
Yes plan your meals hun, i was allowed to swop or save my carbs, and used different ways. I am really good feel great hun, get abit tired, but been up and about since day 1, you have nothing to worry about xxx Here if you need me x

Thanks for all your advice and support x

jeany said:
Today I start my pre-op diet in readiness for op on 9th November.

Veg and salad at the ready.

Eek not long now!

Good luck Hun I start the milk diet Monday x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck to all those starting the pre op diet.

Eat as much salad as you can x

Just think this is the start to a new you x??

Sending hugs and positive vibes xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks to everyone and good luck to all pre-op dieters.

Trying to keep busy - sorted out a bag full of clothes that I am never going to wear ever again - ready for charity shop and peeled/prepared loads of veg for next week so they are ready when I get in from work.

Feeling really positive!

good luck

Thanks to everyone and good luck to all pre-op dieters.

Trying to keep busy - sorted out a bag full of clothes that I am never going to wear ever again - ready for charity shop and peeled/prepared loads of veg for next week so they are ready when I get in from work.

Feeling really positive!

This is a good idea to get rid of your larger clothes that you are not going to need again. Our local Bariatric support group have members bring in their larger clothes so that other members just starting out on their weight loss journey who are loosing weight quickly can pick some things out to help with not buying too much between sizing when loosing so quickly. :)

Jen1961 said:
This is a good idea to get rid of your larger clothes that you are not going to need again. Our local Bariatric support group have members bring in their larger clothes so that other members just starting out on their weight loss journey who are loosing weight quickly can pick some things out to help with not buying too much between sizing when loosing so quickly. :)

I was thinking about that - especially around Xmas time as I have quite a few 'party' dresses that hopefully I will have shrunk out of and some ladies may like them rather than pay money out for something they may only wear once or twice.

good luck x i hope to be starting mine soon, after seeing my surgeon on monday =D

Back